X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Derek

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
      Been here since Sept. 08 and have met a lot of great people and some have turned into great friends. Yall have seen me single, dating, engaged, and saw me marry my best friend. I have done a lot of growing up in the past few years and most of it was because of this site. I want to thank Michael for hosting this great site and ALL of the Mods that keep this place running!!! Yall are the best in the world. I now have 5001 post and hope that most of them added value, but they probably didnt . So here is to another 5000 post on the best site on the net.

THANK YOU TBH!!!!!!!!!
      Congrats on the P&Y Derek! I am super glad I got to meet you and your best friend this year and hope to share lots of fires with you guys in the future! you are one of the good guys!!!

Comment

Still better than a kick in the junk!

Congrats to Britt!

We will be there in August for Megs Bday
        She turned $60 into $600 on the hold em table too. I had been doubling her "trips" bet but decided not to on that hand. If I had it would have been a $1000 straight flush instead of $600.

We're headed to the airport, had a great time!

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1306196395644.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	23993653

Comment

Been here since Sept. 08 and have met a lot of great people and some have turned into great friends. Yall have seen me single, dating, engaged, and saw me marry my best friend. I have done a lot of growing up in the past few years and most of it was because of this site. I want to thank Michael for hosting this great site and ALL of the Mods that keep this place running!!! Yall are the best in the world. I now have 5001 post and hope that most of them added value, but they probably didnt . So here is to another 5000 post on the best site on the net.

THANK YOU TBH!!!!!!!!!
          Congrats Derek!

I'm proud to have met you and your lovely bride and to call you both my friends.

No truer words have ever been typed on the green screen:

"Lotta good folks around here"

(compliments of Mr. Rsatt)

Comment

Congrats on a great trip, Agdog.

Derek - pretty neat way to break p&y right there. Thanks for the recap and may the good times continue for you and yours.

Comment

Derek- congrats on the posts. And we look forward to many more.

This weekend is mine and Robins 18th wedding anniversity and usually we go Galveston for the extended weekend but we arent going to be able to make it this year and I feel so bad for her. Im going to do my best to make it up for her around the DFW area at least. Like any marriage theres been some bad but the good sure has made up for it.
              Love you Robin.
              Have a good week everyone.

Comment

Up from the depths of threads.

Thanks for the kind words!

Just got done playing golf with BOWERIK. Had a blast and played a great course. Im ready for the TBH Two-man. Mailman and I are going to tear it up... or tear something

Comment

Up from the depths of threads.

Thanks for the kind words!

Just got done playing golf with BOWERIK. Had a blast and played a great course. Im ready for the TBH Two-man. Mailman and I are going to tear it up... or tear something
                  good stuff...erik is good people...not quite friday jukebox but fitting here & should almost be the tbh theme song:

it is what it is...

We are blessed...<><

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                  I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

That's my all time "theme" song, Paul.
                    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Congrats on the growth Derek. I'm very glad to have you and that little firecracker as friends Where did you and Erik play? I need some "practice".
                      Great song Paulito.

Comment

I stare at the flashing blue cursor while I type. It shares the same rhythm of my heart beat. The night's silence makes the faintest noise easily to be registered. The refrigerator down the hall; subtle breathing from my spouse; a clock that I never knew tick indeed ticks while ticking. You may wonder, "What is this guy talking about?!" Ask yourself this: When was the last time I comprehended complete, ear piercing, deafening silence? That time for me was the last morning of the last hunt of last year. That moment in the darkest of night, before anything seems to be moving, you hear...nothing. I yearn for this silence again...only next time, it be opening morning of bow season.
                        Goodnight.

Sent on Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna be a good day....
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailslayer View Post
                            I stare at the flashing blue cursor while I type. It shares the same rhythm of my heart beat. The night's silence makes the faintest noise easily to be registered. The refrigerator down the hall; subtle breathing from my spouse; a clock that I never knew tick indeed ticks while ticking. You may wonder, "What is this guy talking about?!" Ask yourself this: When was the last time I comprehended complete, ear piercing, deafening silence? That time for me was the last morning of the last hunt of last year. That moment in the darkest of night, before anything seems to be moving, you hear...nothing. I yearn for this silence again...only next time, it be opening morning of bow season.
                            Goodnight.

Sent on Tapatalk
                            Pretty deep thoughts... now get some sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. D View Post
                              Congrats on the growth Derek. I'm very glad to have you and that little firecracker as friends Where did you and Erik play? I need some "practice".
                              Great song Paulito.
                              The course where Erik took me Its down the road from his house. Awesome course. D, you can come practice with me anytime or you can just drink while I practice.

Comment

Well today is Jake's last day of Elementary school he will officially be in Jr High!! Wow where has the time gone! So true the song by kenny Chesney "Dont Blink" plays in my head today! ~tear~

Comment

Working...
                                X