No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got in from making 240lbs of sausage........Have about 80 links of dried sausauge hanging in the smokehouse another 100 links of suasage ready for the grill, 25lbs of breakfast sausage, and 35lbs of ground hamburger........Life is good, but I am extremely tired.......

Comment

The text box is now green! Hard to see the curser.

Happy anniversary Mike! Give Joan a big hug for me!

Im drinkin an American Honey (by Wild Turkey) and Coke.

Muy yummie!
      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Cool Joey, I'm havin Titos and Rapejuicefruit, errrr? Grapefrusecoop, errrr. Is this saturday night ??? Grapefruit something. ????

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
          Cool Joey, I'm havin Titos and Rapejuicefruit, errrr? Grapefrusecoop, errrr. Is this saturday night ??? Grapefruit something. ????
          I hope you're home for the night! Have one for me!

Comment

Met some more awesome TBHers today and got my first trad robin hood.

Life is good!

Comment

Been away from the green screen for a little while holding down the fort at the casa. My wife had surgery and I've had to be Mr. Mom for the last couple of weeks. If you don't already be sure your ole lady knows how much you care and respect what she does for the family.

Shes doing better now and hopefully in a few weeks all will be good and we will be ready for turkey season. Last year was her first year to hunt anything and we struck out on the turks. This year she is more motivated and wants to draw some blood. Will keep you posted on the status when the season starts.

Oh and this my first night back at work since the surgery and mids suck!!!!!!

Comment

Casey...change the color of the message box!

Wife and I got the kids in bed, then fixed some modified "Palomas" (tequila, Sprite Zero and lime), then looked for a movie to watch. The only thing we could find around the house that we might want to watch was "Pay it Forward". It's been awhile since I've seen it, but what a great movie. Kinda reminds me of some of y'all.

Michael
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

I made it... 22 pages later...

Thinking about making some steak and eggs.... hmmmm?

Comment

Im here again, wait im always here.

Comment

Just got my reports sent to the office.... drillin

Comment

Good morning, all. It's going to rain today.....somewhere.

Comment

checking in

Comment

Had a dream my truck burnt to the ground. Had to go outside to look.

Darn! It's ok...

Comment

The kids and I are heading to church this morning. God Bless you guys.

Comment

Happy sunday everyone. Gettin ready for church..

Comment

Working...
                                X