No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Michael. I've been seeing that same sunrise around the bridge the last three mornings. We are headed home now. I left plenty out there for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bdphunt View Post
      Good luck Michael. I've been seeing that same sunrise around the bridge the last three mornings. We are headed home now. I left plenty out there for you.
      Very cool, Benjie! I hate that I missed you. We limited out early, then just showed off a little bit. It was a great morning!

What time y'all heading home?
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

We left about 9am. Had a great little trip the family. We never limited out though. My first time To fish spi. My son got his first taste too. He loved it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305476745.113823.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	23991522

Comment

Hope all have a wonderful day ! Thanks to God for the rain this past week !
          Natures water faucet is filled with richness that brings Mother Earth back to shine again.
          LP

Comment

Headed up to Western Arkansas and the Ouchitas in the Morning to visit and look around for a few days. Hope the weather holds for a while.

Comment

Ouachita

Comment

Beach Bums at Parrot Eyes in SPI. Allen plays steel drums and harmonica.
                Attached Files
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Another great weekend. Rsatt drove over to the Hilton Friday and we hunted hogs that night and Saturday morning. Then we loaded up and headed to the Slack Ranch near Brownwood for a last chance at a turkey.

No kills for me, but a fish fry, meeting new people, and getting to check out a new property made it a great trip. Thanks again Chicken for having me out.

Comment

Calm morning. We're going to get a couple of hours fishing before I have to do a little work. Unfortunately, I have to fly back to DFW this evening.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                      Another great weekend. Rsatt drove over to the Hilton Friday and we hunted hogs that night and Saturday morning. Then we loaded up and headed to the Slack Ranch near Brownwood for a last chance at a turkey.

No kills for me, but a fish fry, meeting new people, and getting to check out a new property made it a great trip. Thanks again Chicken for having me out.
                      Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      Calm morning. We're going to get a couple of hours fishing before I have to do a little work. Unfortunately, I have to fly back to DFW this evening.

You guys are living the good life for sure. Glad y'all got to do some relaxing.
                      Good morning TBH and have a great week.

Comment

Military mind woke up at 5 knowing there's a big road trip this morning. Sitting around drinking coffee waiting for the sleepy heads to wake up and fly into a state of modified panic trying to get ready. I made them write checklists to follow this morning to help with the confusion. civilians, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
                          Military mind woke up at 5 knowing there's a big road trip this morning. Sitting around drinking coffee waiting for the sleepy heads to wake up and fly into a state of modified panic trying to get ready. I made them write checklists to follow this morning to help with the confusion. civilians, LOL
                          Be careful out there and have a great trip.

Comment

a great weekend was had by the Connally's.

Congrats Dale & Blair! Mini~Mo is going to be a great addition to this world.

Comment

Caught 13 keeper trout, and a LOT of undersized fish. Great morning on the water. Heading to airport now.
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great little trip, Michael.

Don't know why it's taken me this long to participate on this thread... But I'm here now to help keep it burning.

Comment

Working...
                                X