Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Dale...

Comment

Good luck, our youngest boy now to be 25 was born May 7th.

Comment

good luck Dale, tell that lady to get to walking

Comment

Go B Go!!! Good Luck Dale!!!

Woohoo we got sprinkled on down here this morning! 1st time we had anything that resembled rain in awhile!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            No.......but B told me this morning she felt as if things were getting closer! I guess she was up for several hours early this morning with "discomfort"...

I hope so, I'm scheduled to go to a bus. management seminar with the boss tomorrow......vomit.
            Come on little one...make you appearance

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
              Drool Drool Drool, those Desktops are sooooo nice. I'm saving my pennies

Morning everyone! Happy Tuesday!

Our contractor should be done with the house week, so that makes me happy.

I'm ready for the "dust" to be gone!
              Keep those filters changed or you will have a mess in the central a/c area. I could not believe how quick the dust could cover and plug a filter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                Come on little one...make your appearance
                I'm thinkin mexican food tonight......since I can't talk her into mowing the yard.

I'd rather take 50 lashes to the face with a muddy shoelace than go to a seminar of any kind.....

Comment

Prayers sent for Momma and the new baby, Dale. Exciting stuff.

Comment

This thread is 211 pages long. Dare somebody to read it all the way through and time it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                      This thread is 211 pages long. Dare somebody to read it all the way through and time it.
                      Your settings are different than mine. Mine says that this one is 264 pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                        If you have been here since the start of this thread its pretty easy to have read it all. I just couldnt tell you what happened on page 89 though

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          Your settings are different than mine. Mine says that this one is 264 pages.
                          really? I got 211 as well.

Have a great Tuesday yall!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser10 View Post
                            really? I got 211 as well.

Have a great Tuesday yall!
                            Maybe y'all have a bunch of people blocked so their posts don't show up or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              Maybe y'all have a bunch of people blocked so their posts don't show up or something?

Shane, you must be counting the "hanging chads"...mine shows 211 as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                I'm thinkin mexican food tonight......since I can't talk her into mowing the yard.

I'd rather take 50 lashes to the face with a muddy shoelace than go to a seminar of any kind.....
                                May 4th...just sayin'!

Comment

Working...
                                X