No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here!!! We still need rain down here!!!!!!

Comment

The house is finally wrapping up.
      The inside will be finished this week and we will be moved in by Sunday.

The outside starts at the end of this week.

It is a big task being a homeowner, but very rewarding already.

I'm ready to sit and enjoy the view already.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
        The house is finally wrapping up.
        The inside will be finished this week and we will be moved in by Sunday.

The outside starts at the end of this week.

It is a big task being a homeowner, but very rewarding already.

I'm ready to sit and enjoy the view already.
        I'm excited for ya , but would much rather have you come hunting with me!

Comment

Hilly, Darlin..........it's never "wrapped up"! But I know what you mean....it's good to have a home!

Our world is full of centimeters this, percentages that, contractions 25 minutes........blah blah blah. Getting closer to baby time. I can't wait to tell B "don't tell me bout the labor pains, just show me the baby!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Hilly, Darlin..........it's never "wrapped up"! But I know what you mean....it's good to have a home!

Our world is full of centimeters this, percentages that, contractions 25 minutes........blah blah blah. Getting closer to baby time. I can't wait to tell B "don't tell me bout the labor pains, just show me the baby!"
            This will be an event of a lifetime! I can not wait to see the little darling myself! And i just know you are gonna go down in history as being the best darn Labor Coach ever, B is so lucky!

Comment

I did like Casey, think I just bought a home in Friendswood, TX. Back story we sold our house in 9 days in atascocita. Not planning on that fast we have decided to live in an extended stay hotel so my little girl can finish up school here before we move. Originally we had no house in sight and God keeps opening doors and blessing us. I have 5 inspectors coming out tomorrow to give me the facts.

Hillary I am very happy for you on your new home.

Casey, we may need to have a going away TBH gathering.

Dale, hang in there man. You will become a new man instantly when that little one arrives. I have to say when my first was born in the delivery room time stood still for about 30 seconds and I finally realized what it meant to be alive.

Sincerely,

Manwitaplan

Comment

How close are ya'll Dale? Today is our little one's due date. I've had the wife on walking duty this morning

Comment

Her due date is next Thursday the 7th.......but we don't think it's gonna take that long!

Comment

Been workin now for over a month here in Galveston. Long commute but it sure beats the alternatives.

BIL and I are starting conversations on what to do with helping the deer making it thru the drought. Thinking of slinging some corn or something to help. We have plenty of water just not on the vegetation. Jana has patients the west of houston that have seen wild hogs just up and dying from lack of water.

Congrats Hillary! Ahhhh the good ole days of first time home ownership, LOL. Yup, lots of sweat equity . . . yet it's nice to have a place to hang your hat that's yours.

Comment

Dale, good luck on the kiddoe.

Played with grandson for Easter then gave him back to parents, LOL.

Jana still likes that potatoe slicer we used at the Bownanza in '09. Hmmmm, Mothers Day coming up, LOL. Wouldn't make too many points with that one huh?

Comment

LOL...please have video on when you say this

So looking forward to the message that he has arrived.

Comment

Looks like an all around great day on the green screen. Seven days ain't far off Dale, you better be ready to roll my friend. oh yeah, don't be jingling no change in your pocket while your in there waiting. Don't know why but my wife would of killed me if she could have reached me. My DIL went in for her 3D view today. I can't wait to see the pics she brings home from this visit. Lord, please let my grandson look like his Mom.
                          Pics of the home progress are needed Hillary.
                          Last edited by Tmag; 04-26-2011, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Dale...aim for May 4th...just sayin'.

Sidebar - Is it just me or is time simply flying by faster than usual? I keep looking up and another month has past, weekends are filled with "stuff" (mostly fun, relaxing "stuff"), etc. Just seems like things are moving at a quicker than normal pace for me...

Comment

Her due date is next Thursday the 7th.......but we don't think it's gonna take that long!
                              Take her to one of those blow-up jumpin' hootuses

Comment

Originally posted by k9trainer View Post
                                How close are ya'll Dale? Today is our little one's due date. I've had the wife on walking duty this morning
                                Congrats to you both! Looking forward to pictures of the little ones

Dale, is she due the 7th or next Thursday? (the 7th is Saturday).

Comment

Working...
                                X