No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Chris Truitt and a friend coming up to the Hilton this weekend to show me how to catch some big yellow cats out of the Leon. Live perch on rod and reel, should be fun and hopefully I will have pics on Monday.

Everyone have a great Easter weekend.

Comment

Been a while since I checked in. Have a Happy Easter everyone and stay safe!
      Jeff Young

Comment

Is this not Springtime ?? It doesn't feel or look like it.

Comment

Words of advice in the eternal flame from the super dave.

1. Don't leave the lights on, on your only ride home, when your trailing a wounded coon in the furthest most possible woods from civilization!

2. Make sure your associate pastor/youth director knows how to get to your furthest most possible woods from civilization!

Comment

I couldn't type it any better. Thanks!!Tara R. Fase
            Originally posted by Shane View Post
            Just checkin' in. The ol' Green Screen is a positive oasis in the internet desert of negative influence.

Thanks to Michael and Casey and Mary and everyone else around here for keeping it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
              Words of advice in the eternal flame from the super dave.

1. Don't leave the lights on, on your only ride home, when your trailing a wounded coon in the furthest most possible woods from civilization!

2. Make sure your associate pastor/youth director knows how to get to your furthest most possible woods from civilization!
              Great words Dave. It's been a great day, had some good hot dogs and crawfish.

Comment

Hello Win Column!

Comment

Goooood Morning TBH!!!!

Comment

I think we just bought a house in Bulverde.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      I think we just bought a house in Bulverde.
                      Nice, hope the relocation goes as smoothly for you and family as those types of things can.

Comment

Congrats on the house Casey! Hopefully it all goes smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper View Post
                          Morning everyone! TGITH!! Off tomorrow will be on the water wetting a hook somewhere!!! Yay me!
                          Was all wet watering my garden in the back yard. Dang me !!

Comment

After getting fattened up all deer season at El Tesoro, I'm slowly getting back in shape. I just ran 5 miles in 38:23, and am surprisingly not too wore out.

Off to Big Wells in the early a.m. to go look at a potential job with one of our supervisors.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
                              After getting fattened up all deer season at El Tesoro, I'm slowly getting back in shape. I just ran 5 miles in 38:23, and am surprisingly not too wore out.

Off to Big Wells in the early a.m. to go look at a potential job with one of our supervisors.
                              yeah...we were all flat bellies at one point smartie...

Comment

Finally got rain at the ranch and got a new lease in cass county!

Comment

Working...
                                X