The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH'rs, 1st of all good morning!

2nd of all, we're making 50 dozen pork venison tamales (60/40) this morning!

Meat is cooked and ready. It's go time!

Comment

we are here to and I love the " Yes I hunt like a girl" commit and I can't wait to do it again come on next weekend, Sabinal here I come

Comment

I crawled in and got into hens at 12 yards and toms at 21 but they were at the fence to the next property and a dangerous shot up towards the ridge so I did not shoot. All small beards. Here they are laughing at me when I went to the gate leaving. Fun time chasing turkeys with my bow anyway.

Comment

Great day for you Bill, it's been a great day for me also.

Comment

Made the journey from Devil's river to Lafayette yesterday. That was one very long drive! Today is the first day of my new job, and I couldn't be more excited.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
              Made the journey from Devil's river to Lafayette yesterday. That was one very long drive! Today is the first day of my new job, and I couldn't be more excited.
              Have a great day on the new job Justin. Don't give them all your hunting secrets

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
                Nice!

Always enjoy good news on a Monday.

This was from Todd Snider on Friday at the Granada.

Click image for larger version

Name:	iphone art.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	23983212

Was a nice weekend on this side of Texas.

Comment

The wife and I ran the Capital 10K this weekend. I'm very proud of her as this was her first race!

Sent on Tapatalk
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here

Comment

Good morning TBH!!!

Gonna be a full day for us. Working at the office til noon then headed to Waxahachie for a 5pm safety meeting with some of our drivers then back home. It will be good to have my wife along to keep me company.

Comment

My Fiancé and I closed on our first house today. I am officially old, and broke! But it is nice to have something that is ours!

Comment

Log on the fire for Wednesday, everyone make it a great day.

Comment

Congrats to you guys on the new home Hillary. Enjoy!

Top of the morning back at you Gary.

We made it back from Waxahachie around 10:30 last night, was a good trip and a great meeting. Stopping at Bucee's in Madisonville on the way up and back made it nice. Also stoprred at Collins Street Bakery, my diet is blown.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
                              My Fiancé and I closed on our first house today. I am officially old, and broke! But it is nice to have something that is ours!

Congrats!

I'm ready to fast forward a few years so I can toss your kid in the air!

Comment

Congrats Hillary, its a great feeling

My head is still rocking with the waves and Im at my desk... no fun

Comment

Working...
                                X