No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last weekend of the extended Mexico season....and I have to prepare the 3D Tournament!! Oh well.. I had my buck this year,,,,, have a good un' all!!

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
      Home with the fellers. Wife and daughter off to hill country to Austin to visit her dad in hospital, then san antone for cheerleading contest.

Trying to decide what I feed them for dinner (our last meal at home as we move to dining out beginning tomorrow).

Internet connectivity issues AND bigger issue is I just poured my last oz's of Titos for my first drink! $20 bucks to someone to drive me over a new bottle!!

Tomorrow starts with haircuts for all three Moseley men, then off to Upwards Basketball game. Probably shoot our bows tomorrow at Gander Mountain...little baseball, then dinner....we're hanging!
      For $40 and a place to sleep tonight I'll bring you a bottle AND cut your hair in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
        For $40 and a place to sleep tonight I'll bring you a bottle AND cut your hair in the morning.
        Deal, if you can make it in the next five minutes (or when this drink is empty, whichever comes first)! I'll give you a break and only require you cut the boys only (they do flat-tops).
        Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Stoking the fire.....almost off of page 1!

Comment

Worked all day today and tomorrow Bones and myself are heading to my father in laws house to make about 200lbs. of sausage.....Yummy..........gotta remember to buy beer....

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
              Cody just left for soccer game.

GOTTA beat Ball High tonite!!!

Go Jackets!

[ATTACH]79154[/ATTACH]

(photo courtesy eishots)
              Soccer or Taekwondo?

Comment

Here again.
                Almost at the 1000 reply's.

Comment

Good Nite

Comment

Went out to Wings and More with the family and then stopped by Academy for soccer gear. We're about to get busy on the weekends.

While at Academy, I shopped for the "Thill" bobber lights for my nocks. They didn't have any. The racks were clear and marked $2.99 a piece. HOWEVER, they had the bobber kits, with 2 lights in them for $4.88! If my math is right...and it is, I paid $2.44 a piece for the lights and I can throw the bobbers in the trash. That's the way to buy those things! Save $0.55 a piece on them. No more shopping for the singles.

I may kill the forum later and run some database optimization tasks. I'll let you know.

Comment

Do you ever sleep Casey? Or are you always working on optimization tasks for the Green Screen?

Comment

Originally posted by bdphunt View Post
                        Do you ever sleep Casey? Or are you always working on optimization tasks for the Green Screen?
                        I just throw out a bunch of jibberish to make y'all think I'm doing things. I just shut the forum off, have a few drinks and kick it back on. It's a placebo sort of thing for users. They just THINK they've been optimized!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                          .......gotta remember to buy beer....
                          Yeah....I'm sure that will be hard to remember...better make a list

Comment

There are three 13 year old boys hanging out at the house. They're "cage fightiing" on the living room floor. The dog didn't like it and bit one of them. I say he's a good judge of character.

Michael
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                              Went out to Wings and More with the family and then stopped by Academy for soccer gear. We're about to get busy on the weekends.

While at Academy, I shopped for the "Thill" bobber lights for my nocks. They didn't have any. The racks were clear and marked $2.99 a piece. HOWEVER, they had the bobber kits, with 2 lights in them for $4.88! If my math is right...and it is, I paid $2.44 a piece for the lights and I can throw the bobbers in the trash. That's the way to buy those things! Save $0.55 a piece on them. No more shopping for the singles.

I may kill the forum later and run some database optimization tasks. I'll let you know.
                              I found them at Walmart last year on sale for $.75 each......I ended up buying all they had (40) so I should be stocked up for a while.......

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                There are three 13 year old boys hanging out at the house. They're "cage fightiing" on the living room floor. The dog didn't like it and bit one of them. I say he's a good judge of character.

Michael
                                And THAT made me giggle too!
                                Goodness...three really cute girls in the house??? You have fun times ahead Boss.

Comment

Working...
                                X