No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's patterning you, now he knows where you sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      He's patterning you, now he knows where you sleep!
      Yep he's gathering information on Justin to figure out how to avoid him. He's a tricky one.

Comment

Get em Justin

No shots this weekend but dark of the moon cometh, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
          Loaded up in the truck this morning to go hunt the buck I have been after. As soon as my headlights hit the food plot a couple hundred yards from the house I saw him. Problem is all of my crap was in the blind he has been hitting 4 miles away! Don't know what he was doing cruising that far in October, but I dare him to walk the north brush line of that food plot this evening!
          He got my memo to hide for two weeks

Comment

Sittin in my stand in young county. Awesome morning

Comment

Nice sunset tonight

Comment

Originally posted by AggieHunter View Post

Nice sunset tonight

Beautiful sight huh.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieHunter View Post

Nice sunset tonight
                  Only He can paint it that beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Present!

Comment

Beautiful pic Aggiehunter!!!

I will be laying in a coffin tonight for a Halloween type commercial we are filming at Texas Terror.
                      I'm not a big horror fan....it's starting to freak me out a bit!

Comment

After spending 4 days in Eastland County kicking off the deer opener I am back in Fort Worth. I am leaving shortly to head to Crawford where my brother and his family are flying in from Colorado for a week. I only get to see them (more importantly my two nephews and niece) one time a year, so this week is pretty special. I will be there tonight when they get in, but have to come back to FW in the morning for work till Thursday at lunch before I can head back home to spend the weekend with them.

Of course if my Ranger playoff tickets get here, I will be back in FW on Saturday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                          I will be laying in a coffin tonight for a Halloween type commercial we are filming at Texas Terror.
                          I'm not a big horror fan....it's starting to freak me out a bit!
                          I read about that. That is you doin that?

I thought you didnt like snakes?
                          Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
                            I read about that. That is you doin that?

I thought you didnt like snakes?
                            I'm helping with a commercial for Black Iguana Frozen Ritas. I don't want anything to do with Texas Terror other than getting this spot filmed. I probably won't sleep for weeks after this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TENKILLER View Post
                              Just found out the wife and I will be bringing life into this world for the first time! After years of trying, 10 years of marriage, and every medical procedure the Doc could throw at us; all we needed was a little relaxation and time to clear the head and guess what. We have finally been blessed… Ultimately, we couldn’t have accomplished the task without faith in the Lord...
                              Quick update! Were in our 15th week and everything is going great! We honestly can't believe we have been blessed with this little miracle that is developing into a little person each and every day! The baby will be here during the season of the “Thundering Chickens”; April 3rd to be exact. All prayers are appreciated; we know we wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for him...

Comment

Glad to hear it, Chad. We got another good report yesterday as well.

Oh look at that, a "1 ton pick-up sized" order for Possum Kingdom on Friday!!! Seems like I was going that direction for something anyway.....

Comment

Working...
                                X