No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got done helping my neighbors work their biggest 3 year old breeder. It scored 308 2/8, crap that thing was big!

Comment

Mornin' all.Gotta few jobs to get done then leaving work early.Gonna shoot the bow one more time then pack the truck.Man,I'm pumped!

DJ

Comment

All you travelers be safe out there and have a great opener.

May your arrows fly true!

Comment

Mornin' fellow TBHers...it's go time isn't it. Should be on the road by 4, at the lease by 6:30, pull cards and settling in. Ready for tomorrow morning INDEED. Be safe out there.

Comment

Better than Christmas Eve! I can't wait to hit the road toward Eastland County!
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

leavin for Jack cnty in a minute, yee ha!!!!

Comment

This has got to be the longest 4 hours in history, for me anyway! Meeting Scribners at 1 and headed West to Leakey!!!

Good Luck to you all and safe travels!!!

Comment

I'm running out of busy work........big truck is headed for Muenster, then Bridgeport. When he leaves Bridgeport.....I'm goin to check a job in Jacksboro!

Comment

Got stung by a Red ant right where my leg laps over the truck seat, dang them thangs is potent. I just reached down and put a pinch-squeeze on him in my pants leg because I had birds coming.
                    I can't be in the blind come morning because my side-kick had major surgery and the incision is still leaking so I gotta stay close. Oh well, I bowhunt all year and only get to bird hunt a couple months so it's all good.
                    Good luck to everyone sticking ol "BIG TIME" in the morn.

Comment

Just got done hitting with Ranger College and I am sitting at a little cafe wrapping up some office work. I have to hit with Cisco College at 1pm and then it time to go sit in the woods and forget about the world.

Oh, and we have a little football game at the State Fair too.

Comment

West bound I 10 near SA. Headed to the lease near Ft McKavett. Got a great weekend planned. Coming back Monday

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
                          Got stung by a Red ant right where my leg laps over the truck seat, dang them thangs is potent. I just reached down and put a pinch-squeeze on him in my pants leg because I had birds coming.
                          I can't be in the blind come morning because my side-kick had major surgery and the incision is still leaking so I gotta stay close. Oh well, I bowhunt all year and only get to bird hunt a couple months so it's all good.
                          Good luck to everyone sticking ol "BIG TIME" in the morn.
                          Mike, let me know if you're up to a visit to my lease later in the year. Between ft mckavett and eldorado

Comment

Blinds are up and we are ready!

Waitin on the next sunrise.

Good luck, everbody!
                            Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                            l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                            ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Mike, let me know if you're up to a visit to my lease later in the year. Between ft mckavett and eldorado
                              Dang Bobby, I just put a sticky on this station. Appreciate that my man !!

Comment

Shoooore is gettin thirsty around here.......

Comment

Working...
                                X