No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up before 5 to drop the girls (michaela and two friends) off at school for x-country meet in Red Water. Jnet wants to shoot in 3d tourney at AFC, then to church to start moving into God's brand spankin' new building...got the certificate of occupancy yesterday!

Exciting time at CCC!
    Attached Files
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Members of all ages have chipped in to help build this one!

None too young...
      Attached Files
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

...none too old to lend a hand!
        Attached Files
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Back in the blind again this morning. It sure is humid this morning.

Y'all have a good day!

Comment

Just woke the teenager up with my music, The Who, "Won't get fooled again". Stay out all night and sleep all day won't work around here.

Comment

Looks great Michael. Please take some more shots and post up, I'd like to see it and know the deminsions.

Spent a good day at the lease myself finishing on the mowing and planting the food plots, come on rain and make it grow. Saw one snake and it was 5-6foot long. Not sure what it was, black and long. Gave me the heebee jeebee's and I was on the tractor. Burned out pretty quick with the sun pouring down on me and the water and gatorades running right through. Good to be home relaxing.

Comment

Got quite a bit done at deer camp, almost ready...just need a half day of help.

Trailer tire had a bubble on the sidewall the size of a golf ball when I pulled out the gate....looked like this 55miles later...
                Attached Files

Comment

Made it home though.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looks like you had 5 lbs too much in er. It needed some place to go!
                    Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Didn't drink enough beer last night.....Scrat was a shade heavy.

Comment

Mmmm! I love breakfast for supper!

Fried eggs and those little Jimmy Dean sizzler sausages!
                        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Our prayers are with you Chew

I haven't really looked at this thread before, wish I had of now I will be up all night reading the 9000 posts. I like the mood and the random thoughts here, kinda of ties everyone together. Have a good night.

Comment

Up early again this morning...alarm went off at 5 and couldn't go back to sleep. Been printing out songs/chords for worship in God's newest house later this morning! We're all REALLY excited about what God is doing in Paris through our church! Tim, I'll get some more pics and dimensions for you.

Michael
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Dale wish I would have known you were in graham this weekend, I would have come and helped you....

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                Up early again this morning...alarm went off at 5 and couldn't go back to sleep. Been printing out songs/chords for worship in God's newest house later this morning! We're all REALLY excited about what God is doing in Paris through our church! Tim, I'll get some more pics and dimensions for you.

Michael
                                Gonna be a great day in Paris. Lift Him up and let praise be loud Michael. Messed up at Red Lobster last night, will not do never ending shrimp again. Had a belly ache most of the night, can't believe I was that dumb.

Glad you made it home without having to change that tire Dale.
                                Wish I would have ate breakfast for supper like Joey did, I would have felt better.

Forgot to mention the kids I saw having fun up in Polk county yersterday afternoon. There were 6-8 of them in a Jeep running the back roads looking for mud puddles to play in and they had found several when I saw them. There were 4 girls hanging on the roll bar that were covered head to toe in some relly nice looking Polk county red clay mud. I was wondering how it was staying wet for so long until I passed a freshly run mud hole just up the road. Reminded me of "Hatari" with John Wayne when the tribal women painted up Johns girlfriend with the red clay.

Comment

Working...
                                X