No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mornin...little grouchy as i get no coffee this a.m. Switching life ins policies due to one going into receivership. Fasting & gotta give a urine / blood sample in a couple hours. I HATE needles...

~~~

michael, remember the days when you would have solved the loan w/ a phone call, the $$$ would be transfered into your account & you would go in and sign days later??

our local bank got bought by compass not too long ago & the romance died the day after.

Comment

Mad Momma!

Great story on the Houston news this morning. Seems a couple guys tried to snatch a purse and assault a 56 year old woman at the WalMart in LaMarque. They didn't know she was packing! Shots were fired as they fled in their car and the story states their car was hit but not sure if she got either of them. I love these kind of stories.

Great shooting lady!

Comment

Mornin'. This will be the last week for me in a warm bed. Then its in a tent on a mountain in northern CO. Got a long day of packing today. Thats when the juices really flow, packing all the gear in the back pack. Fun! This trip is a logistical maze. Regular old planes, trains and automobiles. Flying houston to detroit, rentacar from detroit to grand rapids, riding with my buddy to colorado and back, train ride back to detroit from kalamazoo, then flight back to houston. PHFEW this one has been a joy to plan.

Comment

Headed to Port A again this weekend to give the kayak fishing another try.

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable weekend.

Comment

In my tree stand eating jerky and looking for deer.... windy here this morning and the deer haven't shown yet. Looks like down home area getting some good rain. Cowboys made a showing last night. Life is good!

Comment

Kids are buzzin' around this morning, trying to think up a name for a new puppy they haven't even seen. Should get pics of the potential candidates today. It's a bit exciting around here, to say the least!

Comment

Sounds like you are going to have a fun weekend Casey!

Comment

Fun times ahead with the little guy, Casey. Will you get to bring it home soon?

Comment

Getting some rain in south Texas.
                    Thank goodness!!!

Comment

The best of times Casey....you're living them right now so soak it all in!

Headed to the lease after work to to a little RV fixup before deer season gets here.
                      Everybody have a safe and relaxing Labor Day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        Kids are buzzin' around this morning, trying to think up a name for a new puppy they haven't even seen. Should get pics of the potential candidates today. It's a bit exciting around here, to say the least!

Hope to see a pic of the male w/ collar too...

we can relate!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooter1982 View Post
                          Sounds like you are going to have a fun weekend Casey!
                          Originally posted by agvet2004 View Post
                          Fun times ahead with the little guy, Casey. Will you get to bring it home soon?
                          We won't get the dog for at least a week, maybe two. But, we'll have fun playing the name game! Devin is going to go check them out for me this morning, and suggest a "keeper".

Originally posted by Double L View Post
                          The best of times Casey....you're living them right now so soak it all in!
                          Yeah, I think we'll really enjoy the new addition. I've always wanted a Viszla, so I'm a bit giddy myself!

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          Hope to see a pic of the male w/ collar too...

we can relate!!
                          I told Devin to give it a thorough checkin' out.

Comment

Congrats Casey!

Morning all, this coffee is pretty good today.

I will going to rig up my new Strother Vanquish this afternoon. I will be at the archery shop when UPS delivers it!! To say that Im excited is an understatement!!! My very first NEW bow. Ive had 5 bows and all of them have been used to some extent. Ill be sure to do a full recap with pics after the weekend.

Comment

Supposed to be going to the ranch this weekend but we have a pre-planned weekend getaway at a cabin in East Texas. Pre-planned means half down on the rental fee so I can't back out. I guess it's time relax and not think about huntin or fishin LOL.
                              Note to Self: Plan more carefully next time.
                              Everyone drive carefully and enjoy the weekend.
                              Think I can sneak away Monday to the Ranch

Comment

Morning and Happy Friday to you all! We are off to the lease in Leakey this weekend sitting up new lease camper, filling feeders and if all goes as planned getting in the Frio!

Everyone enjoy the Labor Day weekend and safe travels to you all! Good luck to the Dove Hunters hope the rain dont dampen the skies too much longer!

Comment

Working...
                                X