X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Good news, Chicken!

Comment

Morning all and TGIF!!! And I agree Hil!!!

Uhmmm Joey your not suppose to be welding in Crocs!

Comment

Good Morning all!!

Joey you are so cute!!!

Sandra

Comment

Good news, Chicken!

My whirlwind week-at-a-glance ...

Wednesday, got a call from a company that I interviewed with before. Two years ago, I actually turned down a GOOD position with them because my current boss convinced me that I'd never get laid off. (I got laid off 7 or 8 months later )

I went in for an interview, that afternoon.

They offered me the job, on the spot.

I got the official letter yesterday.

I'm accepting the offer today and turning in my notice, at my current job.

I've prayed for this, for the last 9 months. There's no doubt it's the right thing.

Comment

Awesome news Kev!! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
              Good news, Chicken!

My whirlwind week-at-a-glance ...

Wednesday, got a call from a company that I interviewed with before. Two years ago, I actually turned down a GOOD position with them because my current boss convinced me that I'd never get laid off. (I got laid off 7 or 8 months later )

I went in for an interview, that afternoon.

They offered me the job, on the spot.

I got the official letter yesterday.

I'm accepting the offer today and turning in my notice, at my current job.

I've prayed for this, for the last 9 months. There's no doubt it's the right thing.
              Congratulations TexasTaxi!! You deserve this!! Hope you can still come in Aug!

Sandra

Comment

Congrats on the new job little buddy!

After several months of pounding the pavement with work, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am looking forward to a fun weekend in Fort Worth. Tonight I am taking my cousin and her boyfriend to see Josh Abbott (shoot me) at Billy Bobs. I am going to see a little hot blonde (K9Trainer met her too) play at 6pm in the Stockyards before going to Billy Bobs. I am sure we will squeeze in a dinner at H3 as well. Tomorrow Ben and Camry are coming to Fort Worth and we plan on seeing what FW has to offer. Trying to decide between Reata or Tillman's and then more than likely Pour House or Capital Bar. Of course will wrap up the weekend with Quail, Eggs, Live Music at Fred's for Sunday Brunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

After several months of pounding the pavement with work, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am looking forward to a fun weekend in Fort Worth. Tonight I am taking my cousin and her boyfriend to see Josh Abbott (shoot me) at Billy Bobs. I am going to see a little hot blonde (K9Trainer met her too) play at 6pm in the Stockyards before going to Billy Bobs. I am sure we will squeeze in a dinner at H3 as well. Tomorrow Ben and Camry are coming to Fort Worth and we plan on seeing what FW has to offer. Trying to decide between Reata or Tillman's and then more than likely Pour House or Capital Bar. Of course will wrap up the weekend with Quail, Eggs, Live Music at Fred's for Sunday Brunch.
                  Little hot blonde a singer??

the Pour House always a good time. Have fun bub

Comment

Heath.....you are definately livin the High Life, my friend!
                    Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

That almost makes me wish I wasn't gonna be in Colorado...........almost.

Make it count brother! ABC

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        That almost makes me wish I wasn't gonna be in Colorado...........almost.

Make it count brother! ABC
                        I kicked off the morning with a trip to Fuzzy's Tacos too!

Comment

Great news, Chicken. TGIF.

Comment

LDP's Heater.

Comment

About to head to S TX to deliver some baby turkey's to a ranch. Then gonna see if i can put an arrow in a pig or two. its gonna be warm.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
                                I will never weld with Crocs on again. I will never weld with Crocs on again.
                                Don't ask me how i know.

Comment

Working...
                                X