No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for all the folks in South Texas and along the coast. Hope they get needed rain, but not flooding and destructive winds.

Comment

Sorry for double post. Please delete.
      Last edited by dhays; 06-29-2010, 10:04 AM. Reason: Double post

Comment

Headed to Arlington for a close family friend's funeral. The world will miss Billy Hyden... Prayers for the Hyden family please

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
          Today's the day my lil girl (now 28) is having a baby. Unknown is whether the kid is a boy or girl.

I'm figuring I'll be a Grandpa (1st time) by say 4 this afternoon, by my scientific calculations, LOL.

Congrats,GrandPaw...Nothing like it.

Sorry for your losses, Duane and dc.

Nice Ride, Dale.

HogBoy, see you soon.

Comment

The guy who has been a thorn in my side, since he got ivolved on my current project ...

JUST QUIT!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
            I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Well, I showed the slab...thought I'd show the progress. This house is going to be HUGE! They started last Monday and have been at it until about 7 every evening. Most of it is 2 stories, the attic area is going to be pretty dang big too....almost looks like the are putting a 3rd floor up there. It's going to be a nice one...that is for sure! Wonder if they will rent me a room...or better yet adopt me.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	23938339

Comment

This thing slipped to page six ... and that's a BIG house!

The exchange student still hasn't finished the forms and now pouring will be delayed until next week due to the expected rain.

All the waters are calm, here at work.
                About to go into a meeting an restructure the screwed up part of my project, with the civil department.

Comment

That is a big house, ask if they need a cabana boy

Prayers for Genevieve on her surgery.

Comment

Good morning all! Raining hard here at work!

Sandra

Comment

Good Day everyone!

Comment

Howdy - had a nice rain last night here in e. Texas.

Comment

My daughter and her hubby had their 1st child last night, yeaah!

That makes me a grandpa who will surely spoil the boy and make him a hunter and fisherman for sure!

Got in late from hospital then kicked back and perused my LSBA membership packet that came in the mail yesterday . . . nice job on the quarterly magazine Cameron.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Congrats Pablo, fine looking Grandchild.

Morning all!

Comment

Good lookin young man, Pablo!
                              Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Congrats Pablo!!

Glad to hear the sticker in your paw fell off TT!

Good morning to all. Can this week get any slower??!!??

Comment

Working...
                                X