• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
    I ran 4 miles yesterday in 31:55!
    Darn..... you win!

But... when I hit the treadmill today, I will have a goal in mind. LOL

Comment

Just finished up lunch after taking my three noncommercial pesticide applicators exams. I passed! Yipee. Now I can legally buy the good stuff. Watch out bugs and hard to kill weeds, I'm coming loaded for bear.

>E

Comment

Wife has been in bed the last 4 days with a very bad case of the flu. I shut the door and told her not to come out. I have had the kids solo since sunday (one isn't in school so has been at work with me all day, every day). After getting home and putting them to bed, grab a beverage and sit down to relax I start getting text " hot cocoa, half milk and half water", "crackers" and so on. Finally got to meet and drop the kids off at granparents house and hopefully (if wife is functional and I feel can manage on her own) off to Houston for a relaxing weekend recruiting. What a week. Makes me very thankful for all that she does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          Darn..... you win!

But... when I hit the treadmill today, I will have a goal in mind. LOL
          Dang, are you too this competitive deer huntin, too.

I speck so...

Hi, Mary.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
            Dang, are you too this competitive deer huntin, too.

I speck so...

Hi, Mary.
            LOL... in just about everything.

Having a bit of competitive nature to begin with, combined with having two active sons.... it becomes impossible to keep that in check.

But.... as long as it keeps me active, I suppose it's not so bad. Beats the alternative for sure!

And Hi, Ronnie!

Comment

Here!

Comment

Spread them out a little. They all hit at one time couple summers ago and it rained 14 inches in 12 hours.
                Well, here in the hill country, I will take 12 inches in 14 hours then
                Got to hit the river before the big one comes and since it's on the warm-up....I think I'll just slip the old Ocean Kayak into the Guadalupe. Same time frame last year....scored a ton of huge bass (LUPE, SMALLIES & LARGEMOUTH) mixed with Rainbow Trout......hauling the fly rod this go round.

Comment

Here,

thanks
                  Ron

Comment

There you go, Chalk Bluff was trout stocked in Jan so that's where I'm fixin to go with Ocean Kayak soon as these mornings warm just a little. Fly rod also.

Comment

Justg checking in to say hello..

Comment

Holdem, I wonder how this year's Fly Fishing tournament faired at the Bluff?

I'm a gluton for smallmouth Guadalupe River bass. Hard to dial them in but when you do....it's all smiles.

I need to roll over one of these days.....hope the traffic between here and there isn't over 10 cars otherwise I may have to move further west

Comment

We will be in a spring like pattern weather wise from now and thru the weekend! Mid 70's Friday thru Monday down here.

Comment

User Profile Page has been tweaked a bit. Please check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                              Holdem, I wonder how this year's Fly Fishing tournament faired at the Bluff?
                              Didn't fish the tournament but have been since and froze out wading. Trout were rising to #20 Midge hatch and I couldn't go that small. I'll talk to my daughter in Kerrville maybe yall could team up and convoy over. She Kayaks, flyfishes, bowhunts and is married. She is registered on here "KayKay" but don't think she has posted yet.

Comment

Here

Carpe Diem, Seize the Day.

Comment

Working...
                                X