Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary, L4,L5 . . . ouch!
    Hooper, hope your uncle has good pain management in his last days
    Genevieve, pneumonia! Good Grief . . . get well.

Good Morning TBH'rs . . . Memorial Day weekend cometh! LOL. (maybe I'll finish those huntin-fishin walk-in closet shelves)

Comment

After waiting over 6 months for my neurologists office to call me back, my brided decided it was time to find a new one. I have my first appointment with him, today at 12:30. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the end of my recurring headaches as well as getting a sleep study ordered to find a solution for my sleep aphnea.

Next week, I may feel like a brand new man!

Comment

Good luck, Taxi!

Mmmmmm! Frozen Nutty Bar!
        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

I took the sweetest girls senior pictures 3 weeks ago, today she went in for heart surgery after having chest pains the last 2 days. 18 years old, graduates in a week.

Keep her in your thoughts, she has been in surgery for an hour and a half.

Comment

that sucks Hillary. Im in Houston and bout to go eat with a friend. Anybody want to get lunch tomorrow???

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
              I took the sweetest girls senior pictures 3 weeks ago, today she went in for heart surgery after having chest pains the last 2 days. 18 years old, graduates in a week.

Keep her in your thoughts, she has been in surgery for an hour and a half.
              Thats Sad.......Sometimes I think I have problems.........Maybe not.

Prayers sent, Hill.

Comment

Gonna be another hot one. Y'all be safe out there.

Comment

Man I am ready for a long weekend, shoulda take'en today and fri. off and made it a vaction!!!! Everyone have a good day.

Comment

Heading into work today. Feeling better but I'm sure the work is piled up!

Comment

My new neurologist told me that I still have a brain and it seems to be working fine!

He thinks my headaches (since I had them before my explosion) are not a lasting result of the anneurism. He gave me a prescription that's supposed to help the headaches and ordered a sleep study. I also had another MRI since he saw some "abnormalities" in my last one, from a year ago.

Overall, it was a good visit. He answered questions that my old doc flat out avoided and I felt mentally relieved when I left his office.

I've also decided to make a life change, as of last week, and just by changing my eating habits (quality and quantity) I've lost 5 pounds ... only 37 more to go!

Comment

Glad to hear it went well, Kevin.

Why can't I listen to my normal sports talk radio without having to hear about that testament to human idiocy, known as American idol???
                        Last edited by Dale Moser; 05-27-2010, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Morning all. Went to the Bow Zone at lunch yesterday to shoot the Z7 and Destroyer. I think it will be a 60 lb Z7.

Comment

Im reading thru the whole flame. I think the word is greatness!! Very good stuff.

Comment

Big game tonight, get to play with both my sons. Sometimes I think I live for football but now that my boys are on the team it is extra special. This will be the first game of what I hope will be a championship season. The mighty Lava Lizard legacy grows...

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                                My new neurologist told me that I still have a brain and it seems to be working fine!

He thinks my headaches (since I had them before my explosion) are not a lasting result of the anneurism. He gave me a prescription that's supposed to help the headaches and ordered a sleep study. I also had another MRI since he saw some "abnormalities" in my last one, from a year ago.

Overall, it was a good visit. He answered questions that my old doc flat out avoided and I felt mentally relieved when I left his office.

I've also decided to make a life change, as of last week, and just by changing my eating habits (quality and quantity) I've lost 5 pounds ... only 37 more to go!
                                Good news to hear!

Comment

Working...
                                X