The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLively View Post
    Just getting to work. So is anyone actually reading all of the posts in this thread?
    Yes, JL. BUT you got to keep up EveryDay

Congrats, Matthew.

Comment

Originally posted by JLively View Post
      Just getting to work. So is anyone actually reading all of the posts in this thread?
      Well yeah, but only while I'm at work !

Any day above ground is a good day !

Comment

Got a nice surprise this morning. Wife emailed me to let me know that our tax return has already shown up in our checking account. We weren't expecting to see it until next Friday at the earliest. We just filed last week.

Now it's time to pay off some bills.

Comment

Well its off to drink coffee with the other retired guys at Market Basket.

Comment

Well its off to drink coffee with the other retired guys at Market Basket.
            I think I need to retire.

Comment

TTT

Half way down the second page in 1.5 hours.

WOW, we ARE growin.

Got the ole huntin truck back together..Not leaking water or oil right now...knock on wood. I need to put a kit in the carburetor, but I'm not sure I can do that.

Comment

Late but here none the less. At work, bored, but at least I'm at work.

Comment

Very large Bobcat was drinking in the front yard then stepped into the brush and growled at me. I've heard that growl before when skinning pigs after dark. Makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Anschutz 164 Sporter sitting in sandbags watching.

Comment

here

Comment

just finished p[acking everything up ready for the move this weekend.

Comment

Well back from coffee and trying to decide where to eat lunch.

Comment

Its a tuff job pdphunter but someone has to do it.

Comment

Checking in. Having to play catch up here at the office after being out for a staff meeting all day yesterday. Small rain chance in the forecast. Everybody pray for it...we need it bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Double L View Post
                              Small rain chance in the forecast. Everybody pray for it...we need it bad.
                              Spread them out a little. They all hit at one time couple summers ago and it rained 14 inches in 12 hours.

Comment

Here it is 11:30 and my boss is drinking beer. Is that fair?

Comment

Working...
                                X