=
    Click image for larger version

Name:	brilliant.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	23930308

Great minds....

Comment

It's a 54" incher with 2 beer holders, and if you don't think I've learned how to operate one of these with one hand.......well, just don't worry fellas, I got this!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        It's a 54" incher with 2 beer holders, and if you don't think I've learned how to operate one of these with one hand.......well, just don't worry fellas, I got this!
        I knew this was coming. Never tell a redneck he can't do something with just one hand!

Comment

To be honest, i can't mow with 2 hands...throws my balance off.

Comment

An older home behind me is in the process of getting smashed so they can build a newer, bigger one in it's place. Interesting to see how they do it......not very carefully! The backhoe started in the middle and working it's way through. Fast and brutal! (And kind of sad.)

Comment

mowing is cheap therapy i say!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                An older home behind me is in the process of getting smashed so they can build a newer, bigger one in it's place. Interesting to see how they do it......not very carefully! The backhoe started in the middle and working it's way through. Fast and brutal! (And kind of sad.)
                No pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
                  No pics?
                  Tried...but I am on the 5th floor and they have a massive tree at the edge of the fence that blocks a good enough view for the lens.

The whole house was "smashed" in about an hour. For some reason they stopped with part of the garage standing. I guess they get off at 4 and they literally stop where they are when the bell rings.

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

New project
                    Attached Files

Comment

Getting ready for a 6 day business trip. Leave in the morning to work tournaments in Edmond on Friday Night, Bixby on Saturday and Muskogee on Sunday. Then drive back to OKC to drop off a coworker for his flight back to Louisville. Then I drive from OKC to FW on Sunday Night. I leave early Monday morning and fly to Louisville, KY for a sales meeting and get back on Wednesday. I hope I am ready for this.

Comment

5/06/10...got a p.o. today that I hope will turn my world around for 2011

stand by...

Comment

Crawfish in River Fiesta in t-minus 24 hours!!
                          Leaving after work!!

Comment

Morning everyone! Dont forget to send Mom some flowers!

Comment

Just found out that the wife and I will be going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!! We have free flights and a free room in Orlando at the end of May. We will be going to the park for two days and hanging out on the beach for the third day!! Cant wait!!

Comment

Good Morning!!!! Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful MOMS!

Comment

Working...
                                X