No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all. Just thought I would check in....................it's been a while !

Comment

No sinko de drinko stories this morning?

That said, I drank a little sangria and ate faheeetas for fun last night. Fencing in an area for a food plot this weekend.

Oh, BTW . . . Good Morning to you TBH'rs!

Comment

Morning all!

Comment

Morning everyone!!! its too nice of a day to be stuck in the office..

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
            I got home yesterday evening and my front yard and pasture had been mowed. My neighbor got bored and mowed it for me, with a push mower
            I'm thinkin about giving my push mower away.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              LOL, nice. I have 4 push mowers and none of them run right, so half way through I have to swith out. My neighbor is goofy, last year he did my whole yard with a weedeater. He's on "disability" (read - too lazy to work) but he mows everyones yards, he's also our neighborhood watch, up at all hours of the night He always has some sort of brace on, but I can't complain, he mowed my yard for free.

Comment

I ponied up this year and got a Troy built zero turn from Lowe's. 25 hp Kohler and 50" mowing deck, she's a nice one at $2999. Used their credit card promo to get 10% off and 12 months no interest. Now if I can just get that 48 sticker!

Comment

You folks must have some serious lawns to maintain.

For my little spot of paradise, my little 22" Craftsman does just fine.

Dale I would think your head is little fuzzy this morning, right?

Comment

Oh heck, just got cyberhornied to an 8 pt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                      You folks must have some serious lawns to maintain.

For my little spot of paradise, my little 22" Craftsman does just fine.

Dale I would think your head is little fuzzy this morning, right?
                      It's only like 1.64 acres, but to me it's worth the money for the mower to not have to plan a 1/2 day to mow the yard. Given what it costs, hopefully I will get A LOT of years out of it. We'll see.

The head is a little foggy this mornin, but not too terribly bad.

Comment

So ready for the Ranch this weekend, Annual Crawfish boil in the river!!
                        ! bought a new waterproof camera just for the occasion!

Comment

Hillary, you be living right this weekend. I shoot a cheep Optio W80 that Santa brought me for the waterproof applications.

Dale, did you get the mowchine in the pic? If so nice. 42"? Looks like you can pop a wheelie on that one.

Just got my FoxPro Spitfire delivered to my desk, so the heat is off on it getting here but now to heat is on to get some coyotes this weekend.

Comment

Rudey brought up a great point with your new mower that requires two hands to operate. How will you drink beer? This was a major topic at happy hour and the only solution we could come up with is this....

Click image for larger version

Name:	beer-hat.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	23930302

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              Rudey brought up a great point with your new mower that requires two hands to operate. How will you drink beer? This was a major topic at happy hour and the only solution we could come up with is this....

[ATTACH]161219[/ATTACH]
                              Clent and Judy got me one of those for my birthday ... except mine has a flip up visor that has one of those glowie lighted type marker boards to write a personalized message!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

[ATTACH]161219[/ATTACH]
                                The exact reason I went with the standard mower, I have a free hand and a cup holder,

Comment

Working...
                                X