• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Rob, night all. may hit this later if my pill works. LOL

Comment

Good night, all.

Comment

Comcrap cable and internet out tonight. Watched Talledega Nights one last time before I have to take the DVD back to a girl in the office.
        Ready for the weekend.

Comment

Here ya go....

gotta get them coals moved around to keep the flame from gettin too low

Comment

I'll get er stoked up one more time! Good morning everybody!

Comment

Good morning

Comment

Thank the Lord I have another chance today! Good morning, all!

Comment

Where's Les' grumbling this morning? Did he get Lost?
                  Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Ever been locked in a public restroom? Well last Friday my wife and I were going to Rodney Carrington in Houston and had to stop at a Davids Bridal for her to get fitted for a dress. While we were there I went to the restroom. After finishing using the restroom I tried to leave and the door wouldn't open. So, I carefully examined the situation before calling for help with no luck. I then used my cell to call my wife who is now done trying on her dress. She thinks I am joking and doesn't want to believe me but starts walking to the restroom anyway. When shen finally gets there she tries to open the door with no luck a d says,"the door won't open" , as if I didn't know this. She then proceeds to go get help and the manager comes to try to open the door and no luck. The manager finally called someone to open the door and got me out. After 10-15 minutes of being locked in the RR I'm thinking that rodney had better come up with some funny stuff to top this one. We finally made it to the show and he topped my story with ease, he puts on a great show. So, I had a pretty comical weekend. Thought u might enjoy a good laugh.

Comment

We've got one who doesn't feel well, this morning. I'm going to go ahead and send him to school, but I feel like I may get a call to pick him up. I know there is something going around the school (always), but I'm thinking it's just allergies!

Comment

Here again...I too have a sick one this morning. Calling the school to let them know he is staying home. He's got the fever.

Comment

Internet is back at the house.

Great tale, Crazzy! We saw Rodney as well. Great show.

Comment

Hope the sick kiddos get better! I remember days when the whole family was home sick and my wife, sick as she was, tended to everybody....just like always. Going to have to give her a big hug for that when she gets up!

Comment

Good Morning everyone!!!!

It's 48 degrees with 100% cloud cover. Smells wonderful outside and moisture is riding the wind....darn I can only pray for rain right now. I have my typical group of young does, 20 - 30 yards away, just beyond the back fenceline. They bed down there all night and they seem to key on my work departure to move back up into the hills for the day.

Comment

Morning. Hope all the kiddos get well.

Audra, how is the new job going?

Crazzy, I thought things like that only happened to me.

Rob, bring us some rain down that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X