Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dr. death View Post
    Sad but true....

So i took my kayak on it's second trip yesterday evening, (maiden voyage was tuesday). I'm hooked and we found a nice point in the water at a crossing. Rain should stir some back up on the creek.
    D, you ever fish the Bosque on the Del Mar Ranch? Its on hwy 6 east of Valley Mills. Public road goes through the ranch and some pretty good places to fish the bosque if you walk up stream.

Comment

Got A LOT of work to get done today, but shouldn't be a problem if the rain will let us alone till noon or 1. Either way we're gonna close out the best month we've had in a year, and deer camp, a full moon, and cool beverages await!

Someone keep the "president" off the TV please.....

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
        D, you ever fish the Bosque on the Del Mar Ranch? Its on hwy 6 east of Valley Mills. Public road goes through the ranch and some pretty good places to fish the bosque if you walk up stream.
        Yessir, lots of times....a few points in the area as well.

Comment

Morning, guys

Comment

Only three more "get ups" and I'm coming home for a short 8 days. Anybody got a turkey that need to be killed by my 8 year old?

Comment

Spent the week in Colorado Springs, CO and came home to get some things done in the office. Now I am off to Waco for Baylor vs. Texas tonight, Golf in the morning, Wedding in Austin on Saturday Night, and then back to Crawford on Sunday for Mother's Day.

Comment

Feeder filling....and donating blood.
                Mosquitoes are relentless!

Comment

Wild day for us! Got up at 4:30 and headed out for some Anahuac Refuge fishing. Got to my buddy's and we had to replace some screws in the boat first, no problem. Headed out and stopped in Liberty for gas. Ice chest had blown out of the boat, bummer. Buddy was filling the boat with gas and got that look on his face. He just stared towards the sky and I said, "you forgot the boat key, didn't you." You guessed it. It's still drizzling and I said let's call it off til tomorrow. We head back home, stopping for breakfast in Moss Hill, and spend a couple hours replacing more screws and picking up materials once we get home. Sure hope tomorrow turns out better for us.

Comment

Happy Saturday morning to everyone! Another nice day...spent at work!

Comment

Got my Canadian Fishing license today. Planning on hitting the Bow River tomorrow to kill the day.
                      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Happy Sunday! Last day of work before I get 2 days off. I'm heading down to the lease this afternoon to help out with the pig population.

Comment

Morning everyone! Gonna take the horses out for a ride and play in the creek, just a relaxing day.

Comment

Mmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

Tater soup!
                            Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                            l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                            ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Headed out west to the lease this Wednesday for some turkey hunting, predator calling, protein feeder filling and beer drinking. Making it back home Saturday night to spend the day with mom Sunday for Mother's Day.

Comment

BOW SHOP:PIN G STARTS THIS WEEK! Sure does suck to have your rig stolen!!! Anyone have an 06 allegiance they wanna sell?????

Comment

Working...
                                X