Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check out my stool

Click image for larger version

Name:	stool.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	23927751

Never ending quest to merge industrial chic and make up more silly acronyms in the ASM (Autry / Stovall Museum)

Ships in June

Me thinks I need more Christmas lights….

Any questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
      check out my stool

[ATTACH]159472[/ATTACH]

Never ending quest to merge industrial chic and make up more silly acronyms in the ASM (Autry / Stovall Museum)

Ships in June

Me thinks I need more Christmas lights….

Any questions?
      Is that the actual stool, Steven or merely a Stool Sample?

Comment

Oh Dear...

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          Is that the actual stool, Steven or merely a Stool Sample?
          Actual stool

I hate to wait till June. Hopefully my interest does not soften.

Comment

Went all the way to Pearsall to find out what size socket I needed to fix the brush hog... got the right sized socket that claims to be a 1/2" drive on the package... got all the way back to the ranch only to find out the package lied and it's a 3/4" drive... and no 3/4" drive socket wrench to be found anywhere on the ranch!

Comment

Morning all, nice little rain storm went through here around 3 or so. Was a good thunder show anyway. Y'all have a great day out there and be safe!

Comment

I've met some good people on TBH, Marion and DJM are two of them.

Short week for me. Leaving Thursday for 4 days in Port A. Fishing,sailing, and some R&R.

Originally posted by dr. death View Post
                She finished 4th in regionals...she's the alternate for state competition...very proud of her. Thanks guys!
                Doc, tell Chelsea congrats from the Hogboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                  I've met some good people on TBH, Marion and DJM are two of them.

Short week for me. Leaving Thursday for 4 days in Port A. Fishing,sailing, and some R&R.

Doc, tell Chelsea congrats from the Hogboy.
                  What size boat you going sailing on Gary?

Comment

Originally posted by tmag592 View Post
                    What size boat you going sailing on Gary?
                    It's a 22 foot Catalina. We'll go up Lydia Ann Channel or down toward Ingleside, but not offshore. I'm the crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                      It's a 22 foot Catalina. We'll go up Lydia Ann Channel or down toward Ingleside, but not offshore. I'm the crew.
                      Should be a fun day.

Comment

I'm not sayin some of the hair brained stories you read on TBH aren't true, but I would advise that you consider the source when reading them........just sayin.

Comment

Morning all ! Hope we catch a few showers in the next couple of days. Doesn't look to promising, though.

Comment

Another day at work...I gues I'm blessed to have a job. It definitely could be worse. Good luck to those who are actively searching for employment. Happy day after hump day.

I was able to go to the last two Rangers games and they won both. The wife and I are thinking of going again tonight.

Also I was on the search for pieces to build a new feeder. I was contacted by another TBH'er who said he has to go get some barrels for work and offered to pick me one up. In the same PM he invited me to come pick up the barrels then we'd go hunt some hogs on the Trinity. Hopefully everything works out. It's stuff like this that keeps me coming back everyday and anytime in between.

Have a good day y'all!

Comment

Dont get so caught up with "life" that you don't spend time with your kids. They grow up so fast, before you know it they will be gone living their own lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                I'm not sayin some of the hair brained stories you read on TBH aren't true, but I would advise that you consider the source when reading them........just sayin.
                                Sad but true....

So i took my kayak on it's second trip yesterday evening, (maiden voyage was tuesday). I'm hooked and we found a nice point in the water at a crossing. Rain should stir some back up on the creek.

Comment

Working...
                                X