Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
    No. Scholarships for soccer is uaually just books. (Which does help!)

He has a college plan. Thats more than I had when I was his age.
    Yessir...he's a smart young man with a good head on his shoulders. He'll do fine, hand.

Comment

Officially broke after paying for a transmission overhaul and new rear bearings in the jeep.
      Moving to POC next week! Now I need a new boat!

Happy Friday peeps

Comment

Sitting here this morning enjoying a hot cup of java and watching it drizzle. Have to look around today and look for some money for a complete new central unit. I have a feeling my hunting fund is about to shrink. Need a little sunshine in my life.

Comment

Hillary, funny we were both writing about money leaving our hands this morning. Up side.....you will be rolling and I'll be cool without water dripping through my ceiling. Have a great week end everyone.

Comment

Freakin rain......weather underground sucks! By the time I get to cut my grass, I'm gonna need a bailer.

Comment

I mowed my yesterday Dale..glad I did as it's wet here too.

I'm home this weekend...about to walk out for a MRI as my back woes continue. This is not only painful..but also frustrating.
              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Freakin rain......weather underground sucks! By the time I get to cut my grass, I'm gonna need a bailer.
                Gonna try to cut mine before it hits here, not sure if i will make it. Have to go take the HazMat test to add to my CDL first.

Comment

Hello good people of the TBH. At work now and heading to San Antonio for Megs grandparents 50th anniversary. We are going to the Leon Springs Dance Hall tonight for a pre party. Anybody been there before??

Comment

Originally posted by tmag592 View Post
                    Gonna try to cut mine before it hits here, not sure if i will make it. Have to go take the HazMat test to add to my CDL first.
                    Yeehaw, passed the HazMat test and tanker test. I could haul jet fuel if I wanted to, but I'll stick with the argon and acetylene for now.

Comment

Lunch date with Liz, drop off a bat a high school in Fort Worth, and then go find a patio for Friday afternoon. Leaving for Colorado Springs, Co tomorrow.

Comment

Mornin!

Bout to go for a shrimp boat ride.

I hear rain, tho.

Shrimp bury up in the rain. Are they scared they will get wet?
                        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Nevermind.

Got the truck started and the phone rang.

High winds and shrimp boats is no bueno.
                          Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Bummer, Joey.

In college station. (behaving)

Comment

Down in San Antonio hanging with the new side of the family. Bout to go see some friends of my mother inlaws. Having a party tonight for Megs g-parents 50th anniversary!! Thats a looong time and big congrats is in order for them!!

Comment

Beautiful day.....I think I will work on my project for my photography class. Might be time to get started since it is due Monday

Comment

Working...
                                X