The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mary View Post
    Allergies are killing me...I hear the grass pollen is high here.
    WHERE is it not?...I may be heading there fast!
    dont come to Austin its bad here too. I've been sneezing all morning

Comment

My buddy backed out on me as we where supposed to go to Larry Joe Taylor Festival tonight in Stephenville, so I am pretty bummed about that. I am about to head up to LaGrave Field and watch a college baseball game and get some sun.

I am heading to Colorado Springs on Saturday to visit my brother and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
        Allergies are killing me...I hear the grass pollen is high here.
        WHERE is it not?...I may be heading there fast!
        If you find this mythical place call me...the weekend is getting closer. Chelsea has UIL regionals on saturday in Stephenville, and lowest grade on report card was a 96.....just a tad proud of her.

Comment

Originally posted by dr. death View Post
          If you find this mythical place call me...the weekend is getting closer. Chelsea has UIL regionals on saturday in Stephenville, and lowest grade on report card was a 96.....just a tad proud of her.
          As you should be...Congrats Chelsea!

Well, apparently Austin is not the mythical place....surely there is some place to escape this yucky drippy nose issue

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
            Great way to exhibit the eons old rocks you pillaged from their natural environment. :-)

Parked on a stool at Hooters overlooking A1A and the beach in Fort Lauderdale. Just saw a 300lb dude struttin in a bikini.
            Mornin all. The weekend's almost here.

Casey, I wish I would have seen this the other day. Are you still in FL? If so, you should be hanging out at Quarterdeck instead of Hooters. I lived in Broward County for a couple of years. Kinda miss that place except for all of the blue hairs.

Comment

Originally posted by daveally View Post
              Mornin all. The weekend's almost here.

Casey, I wish I would have seen this the other day. Are you still in FL? If so, you should be hanging out at Quarterdeck instead of Hooters. I lived in Broward County for a couple of years. Kinda miss that place except for all of the blue hairs.
              I wish you had too! We struggled a bit. I've done a few projects out there and just can't keep track of where I need to go.

We were working in Pompano Beach and staying in FLL. Talk about blue-hairs, Pompano Beach is saturated with them!

I'll put Quarterdeck on the list for next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                I wish you had too! We struggled a bit. I've done a few projects out there and just can't keep track of where I need to go.

We were working in Pompano Beach and staying in FLL. Talk about blue-hairs, Pompano Beach is saturated with them!

I'll put Quarterdeck on the list for next time.
                If you want to get away from the tourists go to the one on Cordova. If you want to people watch, go to the one on East Las Olas Blvd.

There are a few other cool places that the tourists generally don't hear about so just PM me if you want the info.

Comment

Houston Chronicle

DISTRICT 24-5A
                  Superlatives

FIRST TEAM

D Cody Tippit Alvin Jr.

This is Cody's 3rd year in a row to make 1st Team All-District Defender.

Unfortunately....he has decided to not play his Senior year and work for a livin. Sad for me & momma, but thats his business, I reckon.

Im proud of how far he has made it in soccer. He has played Division 1, has been Captain since his Sophomore year and has even done a magazine article.

I will miss watchin him bring the pain to the opposition.
                  Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                  l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                  ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Congrats to Cody -

Dr. D - You are a blessed Dad for sure. -

Heath - Enjoy the trip to Colorado, still snow up high.

Comment

Chelsea has UIL regionals on saturday in Stephenville, and lowest grade on report card was a 96.....just a tad proud of her.
                      Allsome!

That 96 was probably a typo on the teachers part.
                      Ultramatic Feeders

/l _ ,[____],
                      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
                        Allsome!

That 96 was probably a typo on the teachers part.
                        That's what i was thinking...it was in Chemistry, too.

Want i should talk to Codeman...i hate to see him quit. he may be walking away from a scholarship

Comment

Want i should talk to Codeman...i hate to see him quit. he may be walking away from a scholarship
                          No. Scholarships for soccer is uaually just books. (Which does help!)

He has a college plan. Thats more than I had when I was his age.
                          Ultramatic Feeders

/l _ ,[____],
                          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Hey Mary, I here Odessa is a good place to get rid of alergies. haha

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                              Hey Mary, I here Odessa is a good place to get rid of alergies. haha
                              Odessa? I guess I could go climb through the catacombs and watch a little Jackalope hockey. I may be entering that into my Garmin. Currently, I am just keeping Kleenex and Airborne's stock prices WAY up!

Houston Chronicle

DISTRICT 24-5A
                              Superlatives

FIRST TEAM

D Cody Tippit Alvin Jr.

Unfortunately....he has decided to not play his Senior year and work for a livin. Sad for me & momma, but thats his business, I reckon.

Im proud of how far he has made it in soccer. He has played Division 1, has been Captain since his Sophomore year and has even done a magazine article.

Congrats Cody!

Comment

Houston Chronicle

DISTRICT 24-5A
                                Superlatives

FIRST TEAM

D Cody Tippit Alvin Jr.

Awesome. Well done Team Tippit!

Comment

Working...
                                X