Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Congrats on the turkey, Steven!

On a serious note, that was quite an effort you and the girls put into being there for your TBH family AND and then making it down to Round Rock for the wedding. Well played.

Michael
    X2
    The generosity and support of this site still amazes me. Michael, Jeanette, Micala, Mike, Mary, Chuck, Rudey, Heath and others (even Casey) who spent hours traveling for just a few minutes with Devin, thank you. It meant so much. You guys are amazing.

Comment

...mornin' from across the pond. Body is still on Texas time so the 3 a.m. wake ups are getting old...I will probably get acclimated in time to return this weekend. Hope all is well with my TBH peeps.

Comment

checkin in

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
          now if I could just get the right video to load, the one Legdog posted wasnt me
          Is it closer to the ground than taht one?

Originally posted by shankev View Post
          ...mornin' from across the pond. Body is still on Texas time so the 3 a.m. wake ups are getting old...I will probably get acclimated in time to return this weekend. Hope all is well with my TBH peeps.

Hang in there Keho, you'll get back on track in a few days.

Comment

Here

Comment

Originally posted by shankev View Post
              Did I forget to tell you to take a sleeping pill to sleep on the plane?

Comment

Good morning all. Looks to be a good one. Wishin for a little of that rain we all have been complainin about. An inch or two would be great. Going out to check feeders and see if I can remove some yotes from from the snare sets I have out. Hope God blesses all the TBHers with a great day today!

Comment

Well I got delayed a bit this morning. Kids knew I had some wild pig on ice and ordered it up for supper. So I got it cut up and seasoned. Marinating in frig now. Now I can get busy with my day. Can't wait to get back this evening and watch those kids "PIG" out!

Comment

Headed for a job interview in a little while. Praying for His wisdom and favor.

Comment

Bringin' it back up to the top. Weekend can't get here fast enough. Got a crawfish boil to go to.

Comment

here

Comment

Michael had a bad itch. I thought he had had that itch long enough, so I scratched it for him. Only problem is...I think I am getting just a bit attached to this itch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sleeping.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	23927023

May have to arm wrestle for it, Michael!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                            Michael had a bad itch. I thought he had had that itch long enough, so I scratched it for him. Only problem is...I think I am getting just a bit attached to this itch.

[ATTACH]157838[/ATTACH]

May have to arm wrestle for it, Michael!
                            I'm think I'm envious ...of you AND the bow!
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by tmag592 View Post
                              Headed for a job interview in a little while. Praying for His wisdom and favor.
                              I missed this yesterday. How'd it go, Tim?
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Sitting here on a conference call that is REALLY boring. Just thought I'd let y'all know.

Comment

Working...
                                X