Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here

Comment

Morning all. Saw a nice lil herd of deer at Shaws Bend Saturday. They looked real healthy .

Comment

Afternoon TBH, just got back from a family lunch get together at Pappa's in Humble. Raw oysters and some fried shrimp and oysters. Good stuff.

Comment

here.......

Comment

In the last few months I have grown closer to my family and friends. Since Bownanza, my friends list has grown by only a few but that few are great! I love the way archery has brought new experiences to my family. There is something about the circles we travel in, the tourneys we attend, the poking fun when someone makes a not so right shot. The hand shake and "see you at the next one" at the end of a shoot. Seeing your son cut and fletch his own arrows while you sit and relax. Good times.

I can say that if you create opportunites for God to work in your life, he will give you more grace and blessings than you will ever know what to do with.

Its not about religion its about the relationship!! HE has risen!!

Long live the green screen and God Bless!!

Comment

This Monday has gone by extremely slow... Come on thursday night.(headed to the lease for a little thunder chicken action)

Comment

Just put my truck in the shop for the 4th time for warranty work in the first year and a half since I have owned it. This time the rental car company hooked me up with a Cadillac CTS which is the only saving grace in this whole ordeal. This is the worst time of year for me to have to be dealing with truck problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Just put my truck in the shop for the 4th time for warranty work in the first year and a half since I have owned it. This time the rental car company hooked me up with a Cadillac CTS which is the only saving grace in this whole ordeal. This is the worst time of year for me to have to be dealing with truck problems.
                  What kind of truck is it?

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
                    What kind of truck is it?
                    2009 Chevy Silverado Texas Edition.

Comment

Well, this is my first time on this thread, even though I have passed by it several times, so it is definitely time to post something:

A lot has changed since November 2009: I sold my house, family moved in with my in-laws (It's really been a good time. Honest.), found out that we are having a boy (Creed Holt Johnston), we built a house, and we are finally moving in this weekend after a paperwork fiasco for the last two weeks. Soon after we move in, we may have 2-3 weeks till my new hunting buddy is here. I already have my 3 year old daughter in training, so I will soon be starting anew with him. It has been an exciting few months and it is only going to get even more so. I come on here almost everyday just so I can see the new posts and see if anyone is selling anything I can't live without (12 ga. semi-auto, btw). Its been my one constant that I can count on. I enjoy coming on here and seeing what others are up to, going through, and been through. It is amazing what you can learn on here! Its definitely a family forum that I am proud to share with my family. My wife has liked it since I put a post on here about potty-training our daughter and we got more advice than we did from our own friends. I got more advice on potty-training than I did on hunting! Thats when you know that everyone here is just like everyone. We are here to support when needed with prayer requests, lift each other up, and congratulate one another when we post pictures of our recent hunting prize, fishing trip, or family addition. I have been on other forums for vehicles that I have owned and there has never been anything outside of what is going on with everyones rides. No personal investment. Here, its like being at the deer lease everyday. It is a breath of fresh air when the rest of the day has gone awry. I work in a fire department where we hold the term "brotherhood" as valuable as gold, and I can say the same for here. Lord willing, I will continue to be a part of this "brotherhood" for as long as I can. Thanks for lettling me be a part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                        Well, this is my first time on this thread, even though I have passed by it several times, so it is definitely time to post something:

found out that we are having a boy (Creed Holt Johnston),

we built a house, and we are finally moving in this weekend

I already have my 3 year old daughter in training,

I work in a fire department where we hold the term "brotherhood" as valuable as gold, and I can say the same for here. Lord willing, I will continue to be a part of this "brotherhood" for as long as I can. Thanks for lettling me be a part of it.
                        Life is good. Top for the morning crew.

Lotta good folks here, think I'll get me a dose of them this weekend in Cotulla.

Comment

Checkin in..

Comment

pepper time from the 36th floor

Click image for larger version

Name:	KP HOT.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	23926297

Comment

Got the mower loaded up for the 1st cuttin this year, let the eye itching and sneezing begin!

I hope I don't get it stuck, again....

Comment

Kids rule... (my posers can pose) ....so nice outside.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Greenville Avenue Kids .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	23926315

Comment

Working...
                                X