No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alvin just beat Angleton in a blowin rain!

2-1
    Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Bringing it back from page 4! Good morning TBH, the coffee is hot and good!

Comment

My youngest (on right) had a cheer competiton in Fort Worth yesterday.

I had no idea how serious of an event it was (was wishing my video camera was not on the skids)

Anyway, shot this after it was all over... no idea why the little girl was crying.

Comment

Smiles are always the best, great shot Leggy!

Morning TBH!!!!!

Comment

Legdog, I was staying in the Hilton beside the colesium(sp) sat night. There were cheer leaders every where around our hotel. I had no idea people took those competitions so seriously.

Comment

I have not had my camera in my hand much lately.

Thank you Dr. King.

The cheer thing yesterday (over for us but still going strong today for the "pros") was serious business. I have new respect for the athletes who participate in the sport. I wish my high school football team tried as hard as the kids I saw yesterday. I was stunned.

I'm curious to what happens to this thread when it hits 100,000 views. It seems there is no room for the extra digit. I guess we will see soon.

Back to Mr. Mom....

Comment

It has been a crazy two weeks with work starting the new year and this week looks to be no different. It looks like my play time is over for awhile.

Comment

Deer season over...Dallas Cowboys season over...guess I'll have to go back to work.

Comment

I just bought plane tickets for a romantic Valentines weekend getaway for Blair and I..............to Alvin Texas!

Comment

here

Comment

Just put my truck in the shop for the second time in about a month. This time I did get a rental and it is under warranty. This is my 3rd warranty issue with my 15 month old truck. They tried to put me in a Cobalt for my rental and I was not having it, so they found me a truck at another location.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I just bought plane tickets for a romantic Valentines weekend getaway for Blair and I..............to Alvin Texas!

Comment

Just got in from the Legacy Outfitters meeting in Conroe, it was a great time. Had some awesome Navajo Bean soup (I call it taco when I make it) and listened to some great advice on fishing Fairfiled for Reds. Cory Vinson who is a guide up there put on a great talk giving us all the ins and outs on fishing there. Can't wait to go up and use his knowledge on those bad boys.

Comment

Yesterday's final dove hunt marked the end of hunting until September for me...Oh, wait......That's why the good Lord made our fantastic state overrun with wild hogs!

Comment

Morning all,

Hunted Saturday and Sunday, but didn't fill my last doe tag. Glad I have enough venison for this year. Time to shift to pig and varmit mode.

Now the work begins for next season. If anyone wants to come help, you can earn credits for a stay at the Hilton next fall. PM me.

Comment

An other great day. Woke up breathing.

Comment

Working...
                                X