• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here

Comment

amen....

Comment

Look at the Green Sheet at least once a day. This world needs a lot more of this.
        Just proud to be here.

Comment

Here and feeling good. What a Beautiful Day. Just wish I was outside and not at work

Comment

Today is a special day for me because I just ordered my Aggie ring.....I'm so pumped!

Comment

Just checking in....Saw this site when Casey started it, but never bothered to open it. BIG Mistake ! ! ! Took almost all day to read the entire thread and catch up. Will surely make this the first stop every day from now on. Thanks Casey.

Comment

Just got in from picking up a bunch of wood to make more euro plaques with.......Picked up some mesquite, walnut, cedar, and pecan.......Look to start the manufacturing process tomorrow........Sun is out and I am gonna head down to the river shortly and see if I can stick a few fish with the bow......

Comment

Well, it's almost time to leave work. Didn't actually get much work done though. Work sure does interupt browsing the green screen at times.

Comment

Here, just having a bad day. Getting divorced sucks.

Comment

Havent said anything because wife wanted to keep it quite, but her mammogram came back bad last week and today the sonogram came back saying it was a calicum deposit,so all is clear. Yea
                      Thank you lord.

Comment

Here. Headed to the house to get attacked by the kids. It is a full out assault on Dad for the first 30 minutes I'm home!

Comment

Sweet. That post made me a 10 point.

Man, I have got to get another hobby. This thing is taking over my life.

Comment

Shock
                            Cherish these days. They don't last forever. Before you know it, they will be waiting for you to get home just so they can borrow the keys to the car.
                            Just about to leave work. No plans for this evening, just dinner and watch TV with the wife. Not all bad !

Comment

Just got in from a hard day at the office.....Actually Gander Mtn. That concrete floor kills me feet..I know....it is from being old.Work tomorrowthen I am off til Sunday.

Hi Mary.

Comment

here and remember , Today is the first day of the rest of your life, cherish the past and make the future bright.

Comment

Working...
                                X