No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

57 days and counting. Woohoo....or 56 days and a wake up for you military guys.

Comment

Made arrangements with a pretty businesswoman to come by her house a couple of evenings a week and water her flowers. Arrived back at my RV this morning and this is sitting in the yard, thanks ks6777 (grandson). Look out Reds and Hybrids (Braunig and Calaveras). Life is good.
      Attached Files

Comment

My head hurts!

Comment

Pro's and Con's to the day...

My A/C went out last night, soooooo...until Maintenance can get here, I will continue to bake

The Pro...just found out one of my mom's friends dedicated a page to her on LiveStrong. I didn't even know about this section of LiveStrong.
          We'll collect these pages into the world's biggest dedication book and deliver them to the leaders around the world. We'll use these inspiring stories to press for serious action to slash cancer deaths around the world.
          Just awesome!

Comment

Very good Mary, We received a nice letter stating that two people can see now due to Joan donating her parts to science. It's a good feeling.

Comment

Mary, you have too many friends, too near you, to be setting in an un-air conditioned apartment in Houston.......in August!

That's good stuff Mike, leave it Mrs Joan to still be helpin folks after she's gone!

Comment

Cooked a big pot of mustard greens and just had a big cup of greens and pot liquor. Time for a nap now.

Comment

Afternoon TBH family. Here's a past and present shot of the living room with a little rock in place.

Inside and outside temp readings from yesterday at 5:00 pm. Needless to say the sheetrock crew is very pleased that the a/c is working fine. (Sorry to hear yours is on the blink Mary.)

Last edited by Tmag; 11-24-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

So much for a nap ! Pounding on the door and yelled at for having a boat on my RV site. They want $50 a month to put it in storage. This is Braunig Lake RV Resort and we can't have a boat??? Hello ! Boat will be picked up after work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                      Pro's and Con's to the day...

My A/C went out last night, soooooo...until Maintenance can get here, I will continue to bake

The Pro...just found out one of my mom's friends dedicated a page to her on LiveStrong. I didn't even know about this section of LiveStrong. Just awesome!

Mary Ann!

Pack a bag and come stay with us!

No need to be uncomfortable!
                      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
                        Mary Ann!

Pack a bag and come stay with us!

No need to be uncomfortable!
                        LMAO....I only heard the Mary "Ann" when the wrath of my dad was right behind it. That made me smile

They are working on it now....all will be well. Trust me, I won't sweat through another night's sleep. I didn't realize it was broke when I went to bed, or I wouldn't have done it last night!

Comment

Here

Comment

one more hour of work and im going home man today has dragged by....maybe ill get to order some steel for knives tonight.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Went to dinner with mom. Met a palm reader sitting next to us at the restaurant....kinda laughed at the whole concept ....until she grabbed my hand. YIKES! Seriously, how on earth could someone who knew nothing about me beforehand, look at my palm and tell me my past so accurately???? Weird!

At least, thankfully, she didn't scare me with the future

Comment

Working...
                                X