The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krapyowtla View Post
    Well good morning to all. Got up this morning and I got some terrible news.... We are expecting and visit from the depart ment of interior... MMS
    Everyone is running around here like chikens with their heads cut off... too funny if they would handle their business prior to this they would not have to worry. This visit should open some eyes around here .... i love it they looking at HSE for help now, what do we need now? How do we look? I tried telling them to always be prepeared... dang procrastinators.... Im ready bring it on.. wish us luck
    Well we passed our inspection with flying colors whew... thank you jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by krapyowtla View Post
      Well we passed our inspection with flying colors whew... thank you jesus.
      Good for you guys.

Comment

Just did my 4 hours of continuing education for my Master Electrician test.

Passed with a 88.2.
        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by mboltm View Post
          Yes Sir, I was moving rather swiftly so I didn't see you, Dawn said she thought it was you, hope all is well with you, Did Randi get you some pics from the fourth??
          Yes Sir, thanks ! Kaykay just brought them by this morning. We explored the fishing spots around here and we now sit inside out of the heat. Will watch for Justin in a while.
          Rather swiftly is an understatement, you blew my doors off.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post

Passed with a 88.2.
            Way to go, HAND !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post

Passed with a 88.2.
              Once Again, Tippit Excellence

Comment

Good evening to all!

Comment

Sorry Mike, we didn't quite make it to Brauning this afternoon (we flew the edge of Calaveras). My instructor only had me really practice hovering, takeoff, landing, and traffic patterns. Hopefully I will get to head that way either tomorrow or Friday (a little after 10ish am). If'n I see you I'll make sure I let you know I'm there!

Comment

:d:d:dhere . Got back from vacation on the 31 . From frio river . River had very little water but we had fun . Glade to be back home though .

Comment

good to be here

Comment

Well, it's HUMP DAY !!!!!! And according to the way things look here at work this morning....... I think I'm the one that's going to get humped. Oh well, another day another dime. Ya'll have a good Wednesday!

Comment

Back to work after 2 weeks in Idaho. Thankful to have a job.

Looks like it's gonna be another hot one in Austin, 105.

A little warmer than the North Fork of the Clearwater River.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	NFClearwatertbh.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	23895791

Comment

Morning all........coffee on?

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
                              Sorry Mike, we didn't quite make it to Brauning this afternoon (we flew the edge of Calaveras). My instructor only had me really practice hovering, takeoff, landing, and traffic patterns. Hopefully I will get to head that way either tomorrow or Friday (a little after 10ish am). If'n I see you I'll make sure I let you know I'm there!
                              No problem Justin, Leslie and Donna were waiting to see you and they kept me entertained.

Comment

Working on first cup of coffee, finishing my 24hr shift and just took a 24 hr overtime shift! I should have drank more coffee before I answered that!!! Gotta go get my gear ready to go to the other station, I work for the FD.

Comment

Working...
                                X