No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, we may have passed you headed into SA sunday on 90, I didn't notice the TBH sticker until we were going by you. I think you exited on 1604, Hope you all are doing good and are planning a Skeeter Rannch weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
      Nice couch, Fred!

Pulled my dad's old $5 Swedish Mauser outta the safe and fired a few shots with it.

At 102 yrds...it hit 3" high and 3" to the left, with iron sights. Thats pretty good in my book for a rifle thats around 100 years old!
      Surprised you could hit the.... Heh heh heh I'll let you finish that line and hurt me next weekend boss

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
      If you see a yella R22 flying over tomorrow around 4:30 to 5:00ish, wave! I'll wave back!
      Y'all doing surveys Justin or pred control????

Comment

mose when the pig's come out. i can hear John wayne say there's two reason's to kill survival & meat and we need meat. nuff said

Comment

Was a great day on the prairie. My son turned 26 today and we had a little get together for him. The back porch is getting plenty of use and we're still 3 weeks from being in the house.

Beef and chicken fajitas and a pork loin on the pit. Got plenty left over for lunch tomorrow.

Birthday boy - My first born. School teacher and youth Pastor. He has made me a proud Dad for sure.

Now a few pics of the house. The A/C guy did a great job on the duct work and that sucker cools it down real good.

Did I say the sheet rock was here? These guys are some of the best at putting it up. They will knock it out in a few days and we'll be moving on to the next step.

Last edited by Tmag; 11-24-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Well good morning to all. Got up this morning and I got some terrible news.... We are expecting and visit from the depart ment of interior... MMS
            Everyone is running around here like chikens with their heads cut off... too funny if they would handle their business prior to this they would not have to worry. This visit should open some eyes around here .... i love it they looking at HSE for help now, what do we need now? How do we look? I tried telling them to always be prepeared... dang procrastinators.... Im ready bring it on.. wish us luck

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Get ready Tim......things slow down some after the rock goes up. Trim guys and painters aren't exactly....speedy. Lookin good sir.

Comment

nice pics Tim!

congrats on what will certainly be a fine new home

John Wayne in the blind? Jealous I never thought of that one!

Comment

Originally posted by JavelinaRuss View Post
                    Y'all doing surveys Justin or pred control????
                    I'm in the middle of pilot training right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Get ready Tim......things slow down some after the rock goes up. Trim guys and painters aren't exactly....speedy. Lookin good sir.
                      Thanks Dale, have found a tape and float crew that will be done in a few. Figured it would slow down when the cabinet guy showed up. He came last week to measure and see what we wanted and hasn't called back with a bid yet, this bothers me. May end up buying some high end stuff at Home Depot and install it ourselves. It is nice to have friends that do this stuff for a living.

Comment

Selling our house at 10am. Buying the new one at 1pm. Hauling the first load of junk after that.

Comment

How come yall are movin Matt? How far?

Comment

Better school district, and Janet wanted a pool. It's about 3 miles down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by mboltm View Post
                              Mike, we may have passed you headed into SA sunday on 90, I didn't notice the TBH sticker until we were going by you. I think you exited on 1604, Hope you all are doing good and are planning a Skeeter Rannch weekend
                              If I had a trailer on that was me. Were you pulling a trailer also ???

Comment

Yes Sir, I was moving rather swiftly so I didn't see you, Dawn said she thought it was you, hope all is well with you, Did Randi get you some pics from the fourth??

Comment

Working...
                                X