No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking that first sip of coffee...still trying to recover from my toobing trip this weekend...hope everyone is having a good one!

Comment

About to finish the first cup. Plumber should finish today or tomorrow and electrical is almos complete. Just about ready to have a sheetrock party!!!!

Comment

In-laws came for a short visit this weekend, wish they could have stayed longer. Had dinner with the family last night at mom and dad's......got 3/8" of rain while I was there and not a drop at my house......got a little this morning though.

Doin the deer lease all weekend this week. I plan to have everything ready to hunt when I leave there Sunday in case I don't get back for a while. Looking forward to spending some time out there.......hope it's not TOO hot.

Comment

Love the whole Mary bare thing! Welcome home!

Went to see RWC's daughters play some playoff softball last night with Heath over in Cowtown. Those Crawford kids don't mess around! We had to cut out since we were rain delayed and late... I needed to get Blaine to bed but it looked like the Pirates had the game in hand.

Was great to see you Richard. Thing of beuty to watch you help lead those kids. Thanks for the ride Heath. Good times.

Comment

Mornin'. Had a great weekend - mucho accomplished around the house, gun show, retirement party for ex-boss, good quality friendship time... Shaping up to be a good week as well, except for the signing of our pool contract tonight - happy and nervous at the same time.

Comment

Long day sitting in a courtroom in Liberty Texas. Did get to visit with Ricky T for a bit so it wasn't a total waste.

Comment

woohoo i visisted the "flame" lol have nuthing to say just sitting at work waiting on 5

Comment

Good morning, Night Owls.

I'm going to the shop on Wednesday to try out new sights. I have been using a Copper John DeadNuts since 2004, and I am ready for something a little easier to fine tune.

Comment

Morning everyone! Cavi, take a look at Spot Hogg. Best pin site made.

Comment

lately I have make the coffee with an extra scoop. is that why my nerves are stiff.

Comment

just finished the morning self administered ace kicking

Either I'm going to live forever or die trying.

Comment

Mornin' all. <sniff..sniff..> Coffee?

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            just finished the morning self administered ace kicking
                            Either I'm going to live forever or die trying.
                            Agreed Legdog, keep hammering man!

Morning all!

Comment

Lunch time! Hope everyone has a great day

Comment

Just checkin' in. Thought I would try to keep this off page three!!! Had to make a quick trip into H'ville last night. Put my mom in the emergency roon at the hospital. Dr. said congestive heart disease. He said it's a no win situation. She's 98 and that makes her too risky to operate. Only option is try new drugs. Keeping her in my prayers!

Comment

Working...
                                X