No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had fun yesterday, at Mel's with some TBH'rs!

Comment

Home again....sigh.

We had wet weather and in the 50's all week...left today, the sun was coming out and the week ahead forecasted in the upper 70's to mid 80's. While leaving Chicago to get to Austin (wild flight schedule), they announced it was 100 in Austin today......and I came home... WHY?

Anyway...drove into H-town around 2 this morning...been flying all day, then drove in from Austin. Wound up and working pics now. Here is a couple to start with..... then I am off to TRY and sleep. I'm sure once I do fall asleep, it may be quite some time until I awake. The whole week was non stop

Catching salmon on the fly rod.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	MaryRiverSalmon.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	23894791

Broke the line on the fly from that heavy guy, and had to go to reel. Check out the bear on the other side watching me as I reel in a nice salmon
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Catching fish with bear close by.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	23894790

Comment

Wow, Mary, by those two pics alone, I can tell you had an amazing time!

Welcome back!

Comment

Sitting here at work...again.

Seems this is all i ever do anymore, but I have the day off tomorrow. So it will be poling the marsh for reds and wade fishing the lake for trout.

Comment

Good morning TBH! It's gonna be a great day and the coffee is good. Ya'll have a good one.

Comment

Mornin' all.My girls are on a roll this weekend.We've only lost one game so far this weekend.We've steamrollered everybody else.We have a 5 game run to the championship today.Man,it's gonna be a hot one.

DJ

Comment

Made another sit from 11:45 to 1:00 am last night for the big hog I've been getting on the trail camera. All I saw was a coon!

Comment

Back from two days in Shiner, hanging and installing a new motor on the Kenner. The 1996 88-HP Johnson died. She was replaced with a brand spanking new 115 Mercury! Hanging a motor, running new wires isn't a easy as I imagined..(specially not in 100 degree weather (even if we were in the shop). I don't think I've ever seen Lavaca County so brown and dry. Saw hogs/deer this weekend on the place and our new 90 acre tract on Rocky Creek. Boys caught their fill of perch/bass/catfish from the creek. Headed to Ganado now to see the inlaws..back to yard work and baseball practice.

Have a great day!

P.S. Great pics Mary...send more!
                  Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Fishing and beach time on Eagle Creek confluence with the Salmon River today.

Glad you got back safely Mayor.

Comment

Mary aint skeered of no lil ol bear!

Welcome home, sisterling!
                      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Great pics Mary!

I am enjoying my first weekend home in a long time by getting some things done around the house.

Comment

Reviving this thing back to page 1. Night all!

Comment

Relaxing after a looong day!

Comment

listening to an awesome storm and headin to bed...night all

Comment

Morning all, hope you had a nice weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X