No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! Look what thread I found.....on page 3!!!

Slackers!

Momma rockin a crock pot fulla brown beans! Muy yummie!
    Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
      Morning all.
      Good to be here.

I never thought I could be this happy to be at work on a Monday morning.
      Good to hear, Clint. Glad you are better.

I tested two old trailcams yesterday...well, really three. two worked. I may try to set them up on the two mainest protein feeders at Cotulla next week while we are at Brad75 place. It is only about 50 miles from Brads to Cotulla.

Man, at 62 years old, life is good.

Comment

Good morning everyone. Glad to have you back Clint! Gotta go, finish up paper work and head home for some beauty sleep. Lord knows I need it........in more ways than one. All you TBHers have a great day today.......keep on smilin!!!

Comment

Mornin' all.Got to sleep in today.I'll need the extra sleep while I sit in a class to "learn" about Fords latest wonder engine.Maxxforce 6.4

DJ

Comment

Morning all, coffee is good today. Glad to see you back on the GS Clint. Gonna head home this morning when the gang wakes up and we get it together. They got some rain here in the Hill Country yesterday, we left the park when the clouds got a little dark and you knew what was coming. It was a good call, we were sitting in CiCi's pizza when the lightning and wind blew in.

Comment

here today . anouther weekend gone by

Comment

Morning all. No coffee?

Comment

I'm loving the rain we've had, this morning! I hope it rains ALL DAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hawkusmc View Post
                    Morning all. No coffee?
                    Rsatt was sposed to make it.
                    Ultramatic Feeders

/l _ ,[____],
                    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Morning all. Well, once again, the rain went around us. San Antonio didn't even get a sprinkle. Will someone please sent us some rain!! Hope everyone has a good day !

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
                        Rsatt was sposed to make it.
                        Sorry, Marine. I slept in this morning. Rain makes for good sleep.

Seriously, coffee is good. It's raining. I'm hoping it goes on South. Only three Grandkids spent the night last night,.Off today. I was going to the "ole" local release to get two stands and two feeders.(I'm getting off of that lease). I'll wait til it ain't muddy.... What else?

Ya'll have a good day.

Comment

rain

Goodmorning TBH'rs. Had a little weather here in Sharpstown the last two days. 1.8" in rain gauge and had hail to 5/8" along with some wind that took down a nice 3" branch off one of my oaks.

Not to be too greedy, but it would be nice to get even more rain here.

Getting more coffee.

Sounds like a good time up in the northwest for Mary and company.

Comment

Went for a lap around the ranch this morning. Who ever invented the folding side mirror/gun rest hootus on trucks is brilliant, although I'm not so sure the ole coyote like it too much!

It's so dry down here that I'm afraid a good rain would only kick up the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
                              Went for a lap around the ranch this morning. Who ever invented the folding side mirror/gun rest hootus on trucks is brilliant, although I'm not so sure the ole coyote like it too much!

It's so dry down here that I'm afraid a good rain would only kick up the dust.
                              Do you do the whole.....yank the wheel to the right while stabbing the brakes killing the ignition and reaching for the rifle, all at once. Spilling every drink in the truck, but winding up at a dead stop with the driver side mirror aiming right down the road at the intended target......with a rifle on top of it? Still scares the crap out of my wife when I do that.

Comment

And ya have to push the eject button to get Fred out of the CD player?
                                Ultramatic Feeders

/l _ ,[____],
                                l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                                ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Working...
                                X