No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I'm a little late getting on here. Got to work and everything was all screwed up. Ya'll have a nice day.

Comment

Morning everybody! Sure was a hot one yesterday. I got shot my recurve for a little while and even fletched up some new arrows. Hope everybody has a great day.

Comment

Morning all! Coffee is sure good this morning. Gonna work on plumbing again today. Got to go pick out a tub for the guest bath so the plumber can keep on working, something about having it in place to hook it up. Thinking about setting up some lights outside so I can dig the trenches we need at night when it's cooled down about 5 degrees, it is hot!

Comment

Mornin' folks. 'ole guy checkin' in.

Comment

Have not been on in awhile, so just checking in and hoping for rain this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post

Sorry, no nuts for you Joey-AP, . . . .
              What the heck does that mean???

Comment

Trent's Team is in the loser bracket at the District Tournament. This is Pony League, 13 and 14 year olds. We play Dekalb tonite. Winner goes on to play Redwater tomorrow night. Redwater is the only undefeated Team left. It will be a long, uphill battle to beat Redwater twice for Hooks or Dekalb either one.

Anyway, looks like we are about thru.

Update in the morning.

Comment

Bumping back to page one, Got a healthy grandson and momma, Life is good

Comment

wife and kids far better than I deserve

Comment

Bumping back to page one.

Comment

Update on Trent's Pony League District Tourament...Won, tonite in a barn burner. Ahead 9-7 going to the 7th,Dekalb ties it at 9 with runner on third. Our Pitcher strikes out the batter.....Go to bottom of 7th(last)...first batter strikes out. second batter grounds out to first. third batter singles to center. fourth batter hits a screamer to right.....runner scores from first for the win.

We play the only undefeated team left tomorrow at 6 PM. Rule was only one team advances to the State Toury.....Now, rumor is two teams may advance..If that is right, we will be going to killeen.

Stay tuned,

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
                          Update on Trent's Pony League District Tourament...Won, tonite in a barn burner. Ahead 9-7 going to the 7th,Dekalb ties it at 9 with runner on third. Our Pitcher strikes out the batter.....Go to bottom of 7th(last)...first batter strikes out. second batter grounds out to first. third batter singles to center. fourth batter hits a screamer to right.....runner scores from first for the win.

We play the only undefeated team left tomorrow at 6 PM. Rule was only one team advances to the State Toury.....Now, rumor is two teams may advance..If that is right, we will be going to killeen.

Stay tuned,
                          That is awesome stuff right there. We used to take 2 teams out of district to state also. Good luck to you guys.

Comment

Well, back at it again! Got the grandbaby stayin with us until Monday so that's good for me and Nanny.

Comment

Morning Randy

Morning TBH. Are we really going to get a cool front this weekend?

Comment

Sup Timm? About time for a get together bro!

Comment

Working...
                                X