No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...gearing up for a visit (south of the border) for a potiential customer to approve the plant today as an official supplier. Looking good as they are supposed to get us the 2nd 1/2 of the quote package.

Wish me luck, Lord knows the wallet needs it...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      ...gearing up for a visit (south of the border) for a potiential customer to approve the plant today as an official supplier. Looking good as they are supposed to get us the 2nd 1/2 of the quote package.

Wish me luck, Lord knows the wallet needs it...
      Praying you receive lots of blessing.

Good morning TBH!

Comment

Mornin' gang.

Comment

Good morning TBH'rs.

Much to do but only 3 1/2 days till a little saltwater therapy....

Sorry, no nuts for you Joey-AP, . . . .

Comment

bump back to page one ! Been away from the Gs since early Friday. Have a lot of catching up to do. Went to the Hunters Extra. on Sat. Kinda disappointing ! Think I will make the Houston show in a couple of weeks.

Comment

glad to be back in the states.....reynosa is just nutz with all the growth and I'm amazed how that city is changing every time I go. I put 90 miles scooting around trying not to get squashed by loco drivers. The audit got pushed to Monday but got another lead on the west end of town in the ammex park. Meeting went very well and it's nice to see a rainbow with these new opportunitites in such a cruddy time to snag biz.

Craziest thing was the temp in my wifes suburban hit 119 degrees when waiting in line to come back due to all the vehicles and concrete. The customs guy and I hit it off talking AR's and I could feel everyone behind me shooting me the bird as we chatted way too long. Bottle of Jimador blanco was on $7 compared to $28 here in town.

Here is the bottom of my wheels and why I never cross in it...
              Attached Files

Comment

What a day I had at Home Depot and Lowe's! Found me some nice shower equipment. Gonna run a wall shower w/6" head and a ceiling shower w/12" head and a hand held to the bench. All brushed nickel and looking good. Got a pile of electrical supplies too. Plumber started today and the electricians will be here Thursday. My wife is happy if there are people working on the house.

Comment

All In! God Bless!

Comment

just wanted to say hi . here !!!!!!

Comment

Painting the roof of a metal shed here in Jourdanton and ran out of rusty metal primer. All I can find in Pleasanton is in quarts so a trip to San Antonio tomorrow is in order. A stop by Academy for Magellan shirts is also on the agenda to beat the heat.
                      A date at Triple "C" Steakhouse in Devine is tentative for Friday evening if the Lady who delivers their meat receives the order. Imagine me having a date with a Lady who owns a meat market and does deer processing.

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
                        Painting the roof of a metal shed here in Jourdanton and ran out of rusty metal primer. All I can find in Pleasanton is in quarts so a trip to San Antonio tomorrow is in order. A stop by Academy for Magellan shirts is also on the agenda to beat the heat.
                        A date at Triple "C" Steakhouse in Devine is tentative for Friday evening if the Lady who delivers their meat receives the order. Imagine me having a date with a Lady who owns a meat market and does deer processing.
                        Don't get too hot on that roof!

Comment

Just checking in, Still at the hospital waiting on my first grandson, Hope he hurries

Comment

You know, I'm going to beat GEagle to the punch and say ...... WAKE UP YOU SLACKERS......

I've got work to do tomorrow morning......

Sorry Joel AP..... no nuts for you......

Comment

Been gone a coulpa days....Puter blowed up...We fixed.

Dang, I missed this place. Glad to be back "home"

Comment

Just got back to the ranch from San Antonio. Had my first ground schooling lesson towards being a helicopter pilot. Gonna be studying quite a bit tomorrow to get ready for my next lesson on Thursday. Also have to run to town to get some supplies to weld the safety chains back on a trailer. Don't know where the manufacture got off thinkin 8 inch chains would work!

Comment

Working...
                                X