No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here. Just got back for the OB for my wife and heard the heartbeat of baby #2. Exciting times. God is good.

Comment

Surprising my daughter this afternoon with a new pet! She's into reptiles and I scooped up a bearded dragon from a TBH'er. Can't wait to get home with it.

Comment

Drinking a can of caffeine filled blue Monster and making updates to the Merchandise Page. Should have that completed within a few hours....then off to the post office to mail all the new sticker orders that came in over the weekend. Busy day!

Comment

Here and howdy!

God Bless all and hug someone you love this week!

Comment

Here!

I definitely know how it is to sometimes take the inconsequential things in life a bit too seriously! (high fence vs. low, mechanical vs. fixed, blah, blah, blah.)

It's amazing how coming home to a wife and 3 of these will quickly humble you and put things into perspective!

Take care and God Bless,

predatorsniper

Comment

Here!

Comment

Present!! Good thing I didn't have access to a CPU last night. 4 or 5 too many Jager Bombs.

Comment

Bowwiz is n d house!

Comment

checking in

Comment

Here to keep it burnin

Comment

1 yote
                        1 boar
                        2 coons
                        taught my cousin to shoot and drive (not at the same time)

great weekend nice to be back at the green screen

Comment

here...

Comment

Lunch time... Good ole hot dogs!

Comment

I'm here...

My wife sure could use some prayers RIGHT NOW. Difficult situation at work for her. She doesn't need any stress with her pregnacy

Comment

Thanks to everyone for making this place so great. Even when life has taken me down a pothole filled road, this place helps smooth it over. Seriously Thanks.

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                                Drinking a can of caffeine filled blue Monster
                                That is a must have every morning. I think they put a little crack in there or something cause I HAVE to have my morning Monster

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Beautiful morning. Had my tattoo finished last night by a TBHer. It looks great. Fine work by Mr. Bullock.
                                BOB we need pics

Comment

Working...
                                X