The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Les View Post
    I have me a LARGE cup of java, myself! Get up, everybody!
    Pipe down!

Comment

here
      Jeff Young

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
        Very nice rtread. What would be the purpose of those cacti ??
        They are what my wife calls knick knack items. Use them for desk and counter tops....paper weights and such. Got the idea from a guy from Cloudcroft at a gun show.....he says he sells them as fast as he can make them. I'm making other items....wall hooks, paper towel holders, picture holders, welcome signs. It keeps me busy and out of trouble....

Comment

Check in here first thing every morning.

Comment

Well, today is the first day of my new job! I'm excited, and nervous, as I haven't worked for someone else, in a very long time! The great part is that I will drop the boys off at school, then be off of work in time to go pick them up from school! I get to make some extra money, and they won't even know I'm gone! God truly led me to this position. It took a couple of months of diligent praying AND believing! I am BLESSED!!

Wish me luck, eveyone!

Comment

You got it Audra. Have a great day!

Comment

Good luck Audra!

Comment

What were the upgrades to the forum? I dont really see any thing different other than the profiles show less info.
                  I think I read something about photo albums?? But I havent found that yet, where they be..

Morning all!

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
                    What were the upgrades to the forum? I dont really see any thing different other than the profiles show less info.
                    I think I read something about photo albums?? But I havent found that yet, where they be..

Morning all!
                    Go to user cp and look at networking etc.......

Comment

At work till around lunch and then heading to the airport on my way to New Orleans! Have a good week.

Comment

I'm signing in! What a great game last night! Good Luck Audra on that new job!

Comment

The new PM setup is nice.

PSA: Don't leave a Taco Bueno cup full of Dr.Pepper on your desk all weekend. The bottom will leak, and the forthcoming Dr.Pepper syrup forms the equivalent of epoxy. And if you put a paper towel over it thinking it's still liquid........the paper towel will work much like re-bar in concrete, or perhaps carbon fiber......

Onward......

Comment

Good luck today, Audra. Hope your day goes well.

Comment

Here.

Comment

Here.

Good luck on the new job Audra.

Pour some battery acid on that stuff Dale! It should take it right off.

Comment

Working...
                                X