No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon to all of you. Got real dark clouds, and wind here in my parts. Typical spring weather. Made it to the turkey woods before the sun thought about coming up. my son and sat on the tailgate in the fog sipping on coffee hoping to hear some gobbles. never happened so we did a little calling and never heard a peep. Spent two hours at that woods before moving on to a few others. We spent all morning trying to locate birds with no luck. This lead to a big breakfast and a long nap. Thw wife finally got me woke up and scooted my butt out to clean up the garage. Now I'm babysitting two slabs of ribs. They have been cooking for 2 hours at about 225, almost time for some of Glens sauce that I'm trying out tonight. Once they are devoured it's time for Game three of the Cavs vs the Hawks!

Comment

Sitting at work today, we've only had one call in the last ten hours which is good for the public but makes for a long day!! Illinois nonresident lics. go on line June 1st, I've got a friend in Illinois that I get to hunt with every other year.

Comment

Well, I woke up the call spirits we had two calls while we were trying to get supper!

Comment

Watchin Nascar....Still Raining.....Lamar, Red River, Bowie Countries in Texas only.

Strange.

I'm guessing Michael Camping trip is getting rained on.

Comment

Brisket was awesome. Then finished the meal with some rocky road ice cream.

Comment

here!

Comment

Here

Comment

Just got back from the Leander GTG.Great time.Gonna stay up and watch SNL.

DJ

Comment

Log on the fire.

Had a good time with good people at the Leander BBQ.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms from the Hogboy.

Comment

Haulin' brush for bulk trash pickup tomorrow...hope everyone's having a good Mother's day...take care

Comment

After unexpectantly loosing one of mom's very good friends last week....we took a little time to stop and appreciate life just a little more.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MaryMom.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	23885074

Comment

Great pic Mary!!

I'm sitting in Seoul airport lounge, awaiting my connecting flight to Sakhalin Island. Tired, and just getting started.
                          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                            After unexpectantly loosing one of mom's very good friends last week....we took a little time to stop and appreciate life just a little more.

[ATTACH]95804[/ATTACH]
                            Great Picture, Mary. Where is that?

Beautiful Country.

Comment

done

Comment

Made it home this morning from work and thats the last time I say anything about a slow day!! We ended up having seven calls after midnight!! Daugther was sick last half of this week and we didn't get out to do our mothers day shopping so we are going to do mothers day later this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X