Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend of baseball (Saturday and Sunday), as well as nieces first communion. Folks driving up from Shiner (dad is dropping off my turkey) at the taxi in Eagle Lake on the way.

MRI results confirmed torn meniscus on left knee. Surgery scheduled 18th. PITA, but in reality it was the best results I could have received as MCL/ACL all look fine. Hope to be fishing Tails and Tunes on the 30th.
    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I wonder if Michael's kids are still "feeling the heat"?

Lazy day for me since MayFest was cancelled.

Comment

Oh No! page 2 and halfway down. must have been a big news week. I Finaly got My spanish goat I've been after for over a year! see the hunt section for pics.

Comment

went to Viking today and got my new pink and black string for my bow, along with the accessories I have highjacked from Hoyt Man, I am slowly pimpin my bow will post pictures tomorrow, you all have a great nite

Comment

Gettin close to page 2...good night/good mornin to all

Comment

Morning, all. Another work day at Gander. Good day yesterday. Sold two bows. Tuned a few.

Coffees good. Waitin on Mitch to stick another bird.

Comment

Top of the morning...Going to catch my first Web-Cast church service at home this morning due to H1N1

Comment

good morning buttercups

Comment

ttt

Comment

Do not try to follow an Ambulance on a long trip when it's lights are flashing !! I resign from being an Ambulance chaser, forever.

Comment

Hope things are ok, Mike.

Not much going on here. Wifey's painting my daughter's room and I've just been hanging loose. Welded up some yard art for my buddy Shankev's bride.

Comment

Thanks Casey, the kids gave me a break to come back up here in the hills to get some clothes and feed the cat. Headed back at daylight, did I mention San Antonio traffic ???
                          LOL

Comment

Just checkin' in...had some severe storms here this morning, so we decided to stay home from church. Went to nephew's birthday party this afternoon...now home just hanging around.

Got a new Black Lab over the weekend...this is my 4th Lab. Good bloodline, good papers, good parents and the best thing is, the boys love him and spend every minute they can with him.

Comment

Prayers continue for ya'll, Mike.

God be with you all.

Comment

Just chill-n here now for the rest of the day . Prepairning metally for the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X