• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm always here

Comment

Question: is there a ball game today?

Have a good-n!

Comment

Here!!! (Way too often according to my wife)

I spent the afternoon in downtown Houston at the Texas Art Supply company where my daughter was awarded the Silver Key award for her self portrait she drew in her High School art class. She was one of 135 winners, out of 1266 entries for the Silver Key Award. I'm very proud of her, and her artistic abilities. Some of the art work there was absolutely amazing.

Now it's time for some football!!!

Comment

Coals are glowing

Thanks Casey for starting this. Its a good pick-me-up!

Comment

Spent the night at my son's house in Austin; went to Cabela's and spent too much! Went to the park with our grandson; he pooped in the potty for the first time today. We all cheered!!
            Did I mention heoves his Papaw?

Great day!

Comment

Originally posted by Berandel View Post
              Spent the night at my son's house in Austin; went to Cabela's and spent too much! Went to the park with our grandson; he pooped in the potty for the first time today. We all cheered!!
              Did I mention heoves his Papaw?

Great day!
              That is greatness Berandel. Apparently you haven't whipped his .... yet!

Comment

Nice hailstorm in the middle of my fajitas. Love grilling under the porch!

Comment

Happy Superbowl Sunday from McKinney! Nothing special here just a glass of Evan, a PIE on the way, workin on 'puter stuff.

Comment

Watchin the Bowl.

Eatin skrimp dip and drinkin cold beer!
                    Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

I spent the day going through the ham off of a deer I took with a Rage 2 Blade and my DXT. I was amazed at the quality of the meet when I really, really trimmed it. I've never done that before.

I ended up making venison chili out of it, and it was good. I ate two bowls. I gave my son some to take to a girl's house, who's hosting a super bowl party for a bunch of high schoolers. I figured that the feller could probably use a peace offering.

I think I'll try country stew with the other ham.

Comment

Working

Comment

Originally posted by shawn View Post
                          Working
                          I doubt it !!!

Comment

Eatin' some "buck burgers" and watchin the BOWL .

Comment

Hey guys, I finally got registered Look forward to visiting with you...Wayne (MisterB) by the way, I am pigstikr's Dad....

Comment

Here watching the Cards begin to blow it! Hope the game stays close.

Comment

Working...
                                X