X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      My computer crashed last Friday (hard drive, and all pictures from the last 5 years lost) and should be back on line for pics tomorrow. Casa Moser is a long ways from I 20......just off 287 near the town of Rhome.....NW of Cowtown about 25 miles.
      OK, Buddy. I'm not familiar with that area. We was coming home from Paint Rock.

Looking forward to some more pixs when you can

Comment

All is well here in Plano. Good morning TBH

Comment

Late start this mornin'.No school so I get to sleep in.Should be an easy day.

DJ

Comment

Hope we get the much needed rain this weekend.
            Happy Easter to all this weekend, Have a safe weekend and remember what we are celebrating. Prayers to All TBHer's that have asked for them.
            Good to be on the green side of the grass.

Comment

Coffee but no IP from the wireless router.

Hard wired for a quick surf.

Looking to extend the pig streak, but wishing my toes were in the surf and sand like Rob.

A great weekend to all.

Comment

Just got off work. On vacation now, going to my moms in Fla.

Comment

Good morning on Good Friday! Enjoy the weekend and most of alll remember what this weekend is in celebration of. He lives!

Comment

Just finnishing my second cup. May every one have a great Good Friday and Easter Weekend

Comment

The niece and nephews were up early this moring excited to be out in the country and have lots of room to play.........although they have chores to do first thing this morning before they can play (they left a bunch of trash in the woods last time they were here)......Plus I like free labor .........time for me to eat some breakfast and get to work today as well.......

Comment

Good Friday gang!!

Had a good time at the cca banquet last nite...a good friend and main fishing buddy won the 21ft decked out Shallow Sport!! Hope to get it out to port mansfield next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          Good Friday gang!!

Had a good time at the cca banquet last nite...a good friend and main fishing buddy won the 21ft decked out Shallow Sport!! Hope to get it out to port mansfield next week.
                          OH WOW ! Congratulations ! What's that itch I feel ??????

Comment

Good morning. Just had breakfast and watched the am news. Now for a cup of 'java' and surf the green screen.

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
                              OH WOW ! Congratulations ! What's that itch I feel ??????
                              Good Morning, All.

Holdem, no turkeys in the front yard this morning?

Comment

Morning! Everyone have a happy and safe Easter weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X