No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moprning all. Had to drive thru a small hail storm this morning on the way to work. Lasted only a couple of minutes, seemed a lot longer. Had no place to hide, so I just had to sit and take it. Didn't notice any dents in the truck, but I will look more closely after it dries off. Have a good day.....everyone!

Comment

CHecking in

Comment

Got three interviewees coming in this week...the first is today...just checkin' in by the fire before the games begin...take care everyone.

Comment

If I stare at the clock, the second hand stops. 5 hours without a bump... What gives?

Comment

Had a constable stop by the office looking for me/my truck this afternoon. Looks like I forgot the parking ticket I was given in the meter lot behind the Chicken friday before Bownanza. That weekend is still coming after me!

Comment

Long Day at Gander Mtn. Business is slow...Priced everything...DID sell a Limb Saver bow today .Excited about going to Paint Rock to hunt turkeys...Going Thursday, season opens Saturday.

Comment

Here...barely. Stayed home today with some wicked stomach bug...Mason too. His was topside, mine was...uh...done below.

Comment

finally got a lease! haha sleep tight everyone

Comment

Checkin in. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Comment

Morning everybody!!

Comment

Can't believe it's Apr already. Still on the green side of the grass so all is good.
                        Good week to all.

Comment

Who will post the first crazy April fools story/thread today??

Comment

Present and accounted for.

Comment

Haven't stopped by in a while... Share a cup of coffee.

April 1st... 25% of 2009 already gone...

C

Comment

I'm here barely. I messed my back up working on my MIL's car. I may have to take a couple of days off to get it ready for Paris this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X