The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
    Hope ya have 5 collared shirts to get you through the week.
    ...Gary, T Shirts is all I wear.....well, use to wear.

Comment

Wife and I met the builder at the house Friday afternoon for a quick walkthrough about cabinets, shelves, closets, etc. Dad and I went up Sat morning and put in wire and boxes for a 220V plug in the garage for my welder and compressor, and a 50amp plug to plug in his travel trailer, and put a few plug boxes in strategic locations for future use. We also blocked in the big wall in the living room for deer head, and flat screen TV hangin. They did multi-media stuff Thurs, decked over my garage Fri, and roofed Fri, and Sat. They should insulate today, and start sheet rocking tomorrow.....forgot the pics, sorry.

Onward.....

Comment

Good morning guys and gals..

Comment

Coffee pot is empty now, prayer meetin' at work done, phone is ringing a bit, guess I better go to work.......

Hope y'all have a great week. This weather sure has been nice the past couple days... those last fleeting glimpses of coolness before summer and the heat sets in... It won't be long now.

Comment

Bump from the bottom of page 2. Here it is Monday afternoon, and I'm already looking for Friday. Gonna be a long week!

Comment

Had a few too many Titos Sunrises yesterday and got to see my crawfish one time too many. Paying for it today!

Comment

Shame to waste good crawfish that way.lol At least you never have to wonder if you half assed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                  Had a few too many Titos Sunrises yesterday and got to see my crawfish one time too many. Paying for it today!
                  where was my invite?

I piddled around most the weekend, nothing too strenuos and got to do a little fishing as well.

Jayla's uncle pulled this fat girl out of a two acre stock tank. This is the second one that went over 7 lbs out of that same tank in less than a week. We ended up catching 24 out of this tank in about an hour.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3-29-09 048 (Small).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	23878055

Name:	3-29-09 049 (Small).jpg
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	23878056

Name:	3-29-09 053 (Small).jpg
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	23878057

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Shame to waste good crawfish that way.lol At least you never have to wonder if you half assed it.
                    Ha, I definately gave it my all. I guess I forgot it was Sunday though lol

Dustin, I assumed you were occupied with premarital duties every weekend from now until your wedding when the marital duties take over.

Comment

Dustin, I assumed you were occupied with premarital duties every weekend from now until your wedding when the marital duties take over.
                      Well.....you could atleast make me feel wanted!

Comment

Ha, I definately gave it my all. I guess I forgot it was Sunday though lol
                        That is what Sundays are for.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          That is what Sundays are for.
                          I'm glad to say Wilson, Miguel, Myself, and our respective women spent our Sunday afternoon at Fuzzy's Tacos drinkin schooners and watchin Nascar..........I may have half assed it though because I only saw my tacos once. But I felt great this morning!

Comment

first post in this thread never paid attn to it... but that was the SPIKE in me! here and accounted for.

Comment

Wife is watching Indiana Jones too loud. Can hardly hear myself read.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                I'm glad to say Wilson, Miguel, Myself, and our respective women spent our Sunday afternoon at Fuzzy's Tacos
                                I like's me some Fuzzy Tacos.

Was a great day on the golf course. We tied for 3rd at 12 under. Slackers we are!

Comment

Working...
                                X