Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here, Hello Everyone

Comment

Found some nice sheds this morning, fixing to post them up. I also saw a big gobbler I'm going to try for in the morning. He had about six hens with him, so it may not be that easy.

Comment

page 2 again. Time to shut this work thing down and head home. Everyone have a good weekend.

Comment

Working tonight, had to check out the green screen.

Comment

well, it's 11:30 PM, and I'm not in bed yet, and don't have nothin' ready to go in the morning, so looks like it will be an evening hog hunt... Good night all... Hope y'all have a good weekend.

Comment

heading out guys, have a good one

Comment

2 more hours and I get to go home. It's been a long one.

Comment

Headed for the turkey woods!

Comment

3 hens so far. Dang, it's nippy out there.

Comment

Mornin'. Looks like it is turning out to be a gorgeous day. Off to soccer in a few hours then we have our seventh annual block party crawfish boil tonight. Gonna be a long one, but well worth it.

Have a good one brethren.

Comment

It was 42 degrees here. Turkeys roosted in a different spot, but I was till able to let the Benelli sing twice! Picture to follow shortly.

Comment

It is a beautiful day outside, except for the high winds..............Gonna be getting some work done around the house....rented the pilot episode of Hee Haw from NetFlix and it was very entertaining. Wish they would bring that show back......

Comment

page 2 again...good morning to all

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
                              It was 42 degrees here. Turkeys roosted in a different spot, but I was till able to let the Benelli sing twice! Picture to follow shortly.
                              Justin, you listen to your music too loud !

Comment

Present

Comment

Working...
                                X