No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working late, but not wanting to work much. Having problems connecting to the VPN
    Jeff Young

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
      no, No, NO...."D" stands for 'Do Over'
      Mom has spoken.

Comment

Goodnight!

Comment

This moon is killing me! 3 more days until I get to go hog hunting

Comment

Good Morning. Off today. Going to lunch with my daughter and two of her co-workers. Probably shoot some today and put stuff together for Bownanza/Cotulla trip.

Comment

Congrats on the concrete Dale.

Comment

Mornin' all. Hope y'all have a good day. I am believing for a good day at work today... need some orders that we can ship from stock to help the cash flow stay + and keep our numbers black and not red.

Kinda looks like it might be cool enough this weekend to go hog hunting one more time before the heat sets in... we'll see. Oh yea, speakin' of pork, I killed one a couple weeks back and a buddy of mine suggested I take it to a new place in Cleveland that specializes in smoked pork ribs and other BBQ.. I did, and it was GREAT. The place is actually a BBQ restaraunt called the Rib Cage and it's on 105 just East of Cleveland... 1 mile past the high school on the left. I highly recommend y'all stop in and give them a try. Got great Boudin and fried boudin balls too! Fine Christian family place too.

Comment

spoken like a true 'Mom'.

Comment

Another great day in the market!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up 226+

It's a tough job making people millionaires, but someone has to do it!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Mornin' all. Hope y'all have a good day. I am believing for a good day at work today... need some orders that we can ship from stock to help the cash flow stay + and keep our numbers black and not red.
                      Boy that sounds familiar. We are really concentrating on pushing products we have in inventory to keep the cost of goods sold down. Trying not to order anything that isn't sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Boy that sounds familiar. We are really concentrating on pushing products we have in inventory to keep the cost of goods sold down. Trying not to order anything that isn't sold.
                        I am about to hit the road to start my selling season and I am afraid a lot of my stores will be in the same boat. It is going to be interesting.

Comment

Worked late last night, got up early this morning, life is full of work and no play lately. Can't wait for this weekend! Need a break.

If this software release doesn't go good, I am afraid that we will not have jobs
                          Jeff Young

Comment

Anybody know anything about a little shindig happening in Bryan this weekend? Seems a few bowhunters are getting together for a little happy hour, or something.

Michael
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Happy Hour???
                              I'll be there!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                Anybody know anything about a little shindig happening in Bryan this weekend? Seems a few bowhunters are getting together for a little happy hour, or something.

Michael
                                I am raring to go! Heather and Ryen are super excited, wasn't sure if Rye was gonna go but she decided she didn't want to miss the festivities
                                Jeff Young

Comment

Working...
                                X