No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just helped ya out Les. We went to Pizza Hut and had all you can eat.

Comment

DOH!!!! Thanks.........
      Lesto!!

Comment

Getting ready to head to lunch and then hit the highway back to Waco from Abilene....

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Got back from Cajun country last night, but not before stoppin in Breaux Bridge to eat at Mulate's... that fisherman's platter sure was good! Had a co-worker from Pa. with me, and he found out yesterday that he likes the groceries in La. Course I tole him so! I knew he would....

Back at the office today for meetings all day, BUT it is good to be workin'!!
          I have not been to Mulate's in years, used to go there a couple times a year, YUM

Comment

Found this on page 2 slackers.

Comment

Checking in...been busy this week.
              Just found out the wife (mossyoakprincess) has to have her gall bladder removed. Surgery is scheduled for the 18th...

Comment

Tom.........sorry to hear that. Will keep your wife in our prayers for a speedy recovery.
                Long day here at work. Accounting close nightmares (for you that know about month end closes). Think I'll head to Academy to check out the ammo situation on the way home. Have a good evening everyone!

Comment

spring break must get here soon. little brother called and said pigs are currently under my feeder!

Comment

Originally posted by texag2010 View Post
                    spring break must get here soon. little brother called and said pigs are currently under my feeder!
                    LOL Pigs are currently under everyones feeder. KAP !

Comment

I'm getting a new bow in 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
                        LOL Pigs are currently under everyones feeder. KAP !
                        If they are there when I go home, there will be blood.

Comment

Guy brought back an American Hunter analog feeder today at Gander Mtn. Said the timer would not work. Customer Service took it back. I got to looking at it after he was gone. Had corn dust all over it, BUT the AA battery was still in the box, still in the sealed plastic bag......I wonder what he thought that AA battery was in there for?

Comment

I am seriously about ready to go postal on some Russians and Californians! If I talk to one more stupid person who I work with today, I may get fired!
                            Jeff Young

Comment

Glad we are headed towards the tail end of the week. Weekends are much better then weekdays.

Comment

Present and accounted for.

Comment

Working...
                                X