The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in...
    Leaving for Dallas in the morning for a week long business trip. Michelle is out working on her taxidermy stuff...
    Having a new roof put on the house tomorrow. Kid's have baseball all week...
    That's about it.

Hope everyone is doing okay...

Comment

here

Comment

Watching Nascar,go Kyle Bush

Comment

Posting from my new phone.

Gary, I will get the pic up shortly.

Comment

Parents just about moved.

9 loads. Lost an aluminum ramp and pressure washer off the trailer. A woman ran over the ramp and cut her right rear down. We stopped and collected what fell off the trailer and then and went and fixed the ladys flat. I offered to buy her a new tire, but she refused. She said the fact that we stopped and helped her was payment enuff.

Nice lady!
            Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
            l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
            ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Still in Mexico looking forward to heading back to the states just in time for Nanza!!!
              You folks have a good week!!!

Comment

Bedtime
                Posted from my blackberry.... First attempt

Comment

Pretty good day today.......Went by Draco's house to pick up a shopsmith that he gave to JP and Max and Steve (rotag) were there building the heaviest nerf bars I have ever seen.......Hope they don't burn you shop down Draco ........

Got some more wood working done today and now just relaxing and watching the tube.......

Comment

Long weekend......made Haallettsville on Sat. Got to meet some new friends at the Colorado county get together. Good chilli ! Then came back to San Antonio to help my oldest daughter finish moving into her new house. Lots of stuff to set up. But she has time to finish the little stuff. Now to bed, have to work tomorrow. I'm bushed ! !

Comment

Just wrapped up some daunting tasks I needed to complete by tomorrow for work. Man, that took so much longer than I figured it would. Time to hit the sack.

I thought I would go ahead and share this fine photo of Gary and me in all our glory. This was taken last night at an event we attended. We figured our wives wouldn't mind if we burned up the photo tickets on ourselves instead of silly pictures with them. They were so proud when they saw it!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Moseley_Morris.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	23873730

Thanks for the invite, Gary. We had a great time, enjoyed meeting folks and finally getting to meet your smokin' hot bride!!

Comment

Had a great weekend! Went to my nieces little girls birthday party Sat.. Shot some 3-D at IBA yesterday.

Comment

Sweet photo Morris. Did Gary go to A&M?

I'm headed for a root canal today. Guess the D700 can wait.

Comment

My least favorite phase of custom handloading happens today, the shooting part. Need to train myself to the rifle and the creepy bumpy factory trigger. The noise and violence associated with 30-06 is disturbing as well. My bow is much nicer.

Comment

You clean up real nice Casey!

It is another beautiful day here. Today is our big day to close on our home loan. Looking forward to getting started on this project.

Comment

The sunrise over the bay this morning was amazing.
                                Have a good one everybody

Comment

Working...
                                X