No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here via Blackberry in Halletsville. Did my first hog hunt with dogs this morning - WHAT A RUSH. Those dogs go nuts when they get on one. Got one desent sized boar. It is WINDY here today - can't bowhunt. Sitting in a box blind overlooking a feeder right now. Hoping for a pig or varment to come by. Have a great evening folks.

Comment

Just got back from the Houston Rodeo BarBQ cookoff. Walked the whole place front to back and didn't see any TBH apparel. Did eat some bbq and had 3 botttles of water. There is a lot of people in that place, glad I'm home.

Comment

We drove to Ft. Worth this morning to visit my grandmother and my dad. Ate wings at Buffalo Wild Wings. I loaded up a trailer full of truck tires and batteries, and now heading home. Stopped at Kohl's for the girls to return some pants...45 minutes ago. I'm waiting outside, but getting impatient.

Gonna stop somewhere for supper, if everything's not closed. Dad is buying for Hannah and my birthday!

Michael
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

here

Comment

Sitting at my computer trying to decide if I want to go out tonight or night. It sure makes it hard to get out of the house on these cold, windy nights. I did have lunch at a new spot that I want to check out. I hear the cougar hunting is great there.

I hope everyone is staying nice and warm tonight. I still have not thawed out since being at the ball park all day yesterday.

Comment

Went to the ranch today.Filled feeders and put out more deer blocks.I may go back next weekend and put some hay out.There is very little if any browse.Man is it dry and windy.My own dust was passing me.I was doing near 30mph!Good luck on your hunt Heath

DJ

Comment

Made 5 wagon loads from Madisonville to Dime Box. Headin back for 4 more.

Its cold! Codeman is wearin shorts.
                Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Nursing slight headache, but dressed for church.
                  Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Turkey are still at it today. A larger Gobbler joined the fun. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
                      Turkey are still at it today. A larger Gobbler joined the fun. LOL
                      Must be nice to have all that in your "front yard".......PLus a Great GrandSon......Life is Good.

Comment

I'm working Ronnie, sitting on the front porch priming 30-06 cases watching the party. Silly birds.

Comment

Possum in the coon trap. Not good. Gotta get rid of coons first.

Click image for larger version

Name:	possum1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	23873686

Click image for larger version

Name:	possum2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	23873687

Comment

BAck to the front page

Comment

Two pots of venison chili going (one to eat the other to freeze). Enjoying a nice quiet Sunday with family.

Casey - Where is the gala glamour shot?
                              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I spent all day running back and forth to Best Buy to get the cables to hook my laptop up to my TV. I ended up figuring it out and was rewarded by getting to watch and listen to the Horns vs. Penn State in baseball. The Texas pitcher throw a no hitter. Pretty sweet to get to watch it on the 50" with Craig Way bringing the call. Now it is just cleaning up the apartment with a nice 2" ribeye getting ready to go on the grill later. Things are nice and quiet in North Dallas today.

Comment

Working...
                                X