No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame this nasty weather on myself, got her all dolled up and nowhere to go. Still waiting on TX numbers to be cut but that should be tomorrow hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post

I blame this nasty weather on myself, got her all dolled up and nowhere to go. Still waiting on TX numbers to be cut but that should be tomorrow hopefully

Nice

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Montana sunset. It was in the 70s on Sunday, 50s today…… and the forecast is for 10 inches of snow Thursday.

I set up game cams for spring bear opening Saturday.

Big sky country. Life is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got to take the jet boat for a spin and even had company babysitting my friend’s pooch

Comment

Comment

A great family, and a ton of people she treated like family, lost a great lady this morning. If you’re of a mind to, please say a prayer for our buddies “Chicken”, and Rod Slack, whose mother passed away after a long battle with cancer. Mrs Cynthia Slack was very much a mother to a lot of us for several decades.

Mourning will be short, as she wished, but long will we celebrate our “momma Cyndi”.

Apologies ahead of time if we create a traffic jam in Trickham Texas.

Comment

My condolences and heartfelt prayers to Chicken and his family, he’s one of the first folks I met on here at my Nanza.

Comment

Lord please comfort the family of Mrs Cynthia Slack and those she "loved as family" as they mourn the loss and celebrate the life of such loved woman.
                  May the peace of God rest on you all.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

You’d be hard pressed to find better people! My love and prayers are with the Slack family in this difficult time.

Comment

In Prague. Here was the menu at a restaurant we found.

Had the Moravian Sparrow

Like being in heaven with my Slovak Grandmother!

Comment

My lil huntress collected some hardware on Saturday! She’s getting geared up for 4 straight weekends of tournament ball from memorial weekend thru June 18th.

Comment

Alright!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            My lil huntress collected some hardware on Saturday! She’s getting geared up for 4 straight weekends of tournament ball from memorial weekend thru June 18th.

Heck yeah, nice job Berk!

Our boys have been in the winning business lately, as well. Rocker B this week!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Heck yeah, nice job Berk!

Our boys have been in the winning business lately, as well. Rocker B this week!

I’m sure glad they got that place back in business. Good luck to the boys!

Comment

Snoop got a new rig today. Amazing how different bows are these days. He got his Bear Cruzer Lite when he was 5 or 6, and shot it until last week at 12. Won a few small tourneys, and killed a deer with it.

Got a PSE something or other today that will go to 30” and 70lbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X